ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help

Clio 197
Hi I am after some advice.

he exhaust note in the car goes loud like its blowing when its under 3000rpm. Its a little irrotating as I got a new exhaust (cat back) off ebay (car it came off had only done 36k) any ideas ? is it a common issue ? I changed the system as the last one was doing the same, Its a completely standard exhaust. I have asked loads of ppl and no one seems to know what the issue is.
the manifold was changed last yr

Any idea what it could be.

Mini GP2
If the manifold was changed then i doubt it will be the flexi pipes. Has the exhaust been sealed correctly at the joints ? mine blows a little bit from cold but i know it needs re pasting.

Clio 197
If the manifold was changed then i doubt it will be the flexi pipes. Has the exhaust been sealed correctly at the joints ? mine blows a little bit from cold but i know it needs re pasting.
Yeah, its droning right under where I sit and and it was exactly the same issue that I had before, which prompted me to change it