ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed, screw feel down air vent!

Ford Focus ST2
Oops i was taking my dashboard off and the damn screw driver head feel down the windscreen air vent, how do i find it and when can i get it back?

i hope this is going to be easy!

Thanks
Rob :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

R35 GTR
Hmmmmm, dunno mate, not really had a close look around the vents . I would suggest one of those magnetic pickup things.

Ford Focus ST2
thing this is miles down!!!!!!

Damn o well hopefully the new rattle well not be too loud!

Ford Focus ST2
anyone got the clio manual on cd, with good picture on how it all comes apart!

better not tell the dealer! :p

titanium 182
not just me then - i dropped two screws and the allen key from my tax disk holder down my vents and now they slide from one side to the other - all the mechanics ive asked just laughed!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
What about using one of those metal cable things with a wire grab on the end {three claws}. They used to be cheap in the 1990's. Hardware stores may have one, phone about. Other than that a stong magnet on a string, get the magnet out an old electric motor. Good luck :)

BMW 330D
ive lost a pda stylus down my airvent. still aint got it out yet. get a magnet or something to try and get the screw back

Elvis - Biarritz 1.2
Turn the car upside down and give it a shake.

....other than that, one of those mini inspection mirrors on a little pole would probably help you find it.