ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed! Fitted my new xenon headlights

Clio trophy #59
I've just fitted a pair of xenon headlights to my trophy. When I was putting them on my I notice only one of the plugs actually went into the headlight and the other plug wasn't the same shape so there was no chance of it going in, I noticed I didn't need to plug both in for the xenon headlights to work just the main connector plug (biggest plug) out of the two. Since doing that I have noticed the difference in the height between the two is crazy one is normal and the other is pointing down. How do I get them both to be the same level? Thanks for any help

Clio 182 2005 FF
there is a 6mm allen kay slot on a white adjuster adjusting it left lowers it and right raises the beam

Clio trophy #59
Thanks for the advice, but I think it's something to do with not having both connectors plugged in because one won't fit into the other

-Dan-

ClioSport Club Member
it will just be the electric level motor, not needed really just manually adjust them and unplug it

just make sure adjuster hasn't snapped (common is posted) are the inside all lose and flopping about

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
You may need to remove the second connector off you old lights and put it on your new xenons, there are 5 clips that need gently prizing to get it off.
edit not the connector as such but where the second motor plugs in you will see that you can remove that part and transfer it to the xenons.