ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! Locked out! Keys in Car, Me not in Car!

Breaking A 172 Replica
Hello,

I am in the process of lowering the car.

Both front wheels are off and one strut removed...

I just went to start the engine to check the drive shaft had not popped out. And it hadn't as it still rotated as it normally would.

However I left the keys in the ignition, shut the door and then went to take the OSF shock off...

I have now gone to open the car and brilliant....its LOCKED!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

E90
Kick the front bumper with the power of grey skull, bish bash bosh, crash switch, airbags off and doors open.

is there nothing in your hundred page book of speeding loopholes thats helps, ahhh shame.

Breaking A 172 Replica
And will this work even though the airbag module is fecked and the airbag system is down?

Thanks

Sam

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
green flag will do it if you have home start. have you not got another key??

Breaking A 172 Replica
Kick the front bumper with the power of grey skull, bish bash bosh, crash switch, airbags off and doors open.

is there nothing in your hundred page book of speeding loopholes thats helps, ahhh shame.

Weeman you do crack me up mate...

Breaking A 172 Replica
Nope didn't come with a spare key.

Yeah just called green flag and as soon as I gave them my address they said I am not covered as I need homestart.

Looks like I may have to sort out the suspension and then get the car towed next door!

Sam

Take battery off the car then put it back on i heard that can open the doors

1 Series Coupe
Unlucky mate... nothing i can think of... this is why whenever i do work on my car, i put all the windows down... I guess thats not much help now..

Good luck mate

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
How do I do this Brian?

Thanks

Sam

Undo the 10mm nut that holds it onto the bulkhead, tip it sideways and smack it against the palm of your hand. Don't forget to re-set it afterwards or the car wont start.

If you smash the side window you can get a new one though the insurance without touching your NBC sometimes you don't have to pay an excess for side windows

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Yup, pull the top of the door away from the shell and just wire in and pull the door handle... ooops I've done that before..

Breaking A 172 Replica
Ok I am in.

No damage done but 30 minutes of my life wasted.

Thanks for your help

Sam

P.S. f**k yourself Weeman xx

Last edited by a moderator:
  Breaking A 172 Replica
Did think about smashing the window but they have tints all round and don't know what percent they are so would be alot of hassle.

Sam

Dont matter now you have done it lol dont start you car with no wheels and autolocking on lol

Breaking A 172 Replica
Yeah certainly a lesson learnt.

Why did it do it?

Is it because I let the hubs spin (so it went over 5mph) and then didn't take the keys out of the ignition :S?

Sam

U/R 200
Central locking? try a dvd remote point at car press 0 three times might work.
some cars have a 3 digit code, but 0-0-0 seems to work on some, probably a load of old rubbish, seen on a website once?

Ye thats right mate if you want to start your car like that again put your windows down

Central locking? try a dvd remote point at car press 0 three times might work.
some cars have a 3 digit code, but 0-0-0 seems to work on some, probably a load of old rubbish, seen on a website once?
Sounds more like a joke lol

carefully get on the roof! stand on ur hand whilst singing really loud..... i'm a little tea pot...and instead of pouring ur self focus ur powers at the lock and it'll open! ... if not remove the front bumper, and find the cash sensor!

clio 1.6 16v
carefully get on the roof! stand on ur hand whilst singing really loud..... i'm a little tea pot...and instead of pouring ur self focus ur powers at the lock and it'll open! ... if not remove the front bumper, and find the cash sensor!

....and spread the money out evenly between all of us on CS...or just send it all to me :D