ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help, knocking noise from ns wheel????

Clio 172
hi guys i have a knocking noise coming from my ns wheel, well its like a ticking noise! and also my car shakes after 80 + mph, right 2 weeks ago i had my cv joint gaitors replaced and the right inner gaitor clip replaced and ever since then it has done the above, well i think the car might need the tracking done but could that be due to replacing the gaitors?
could you guys please help just that im a bit worried about it! i will be having a look to see if there is any movement but also is there anything else i should be looking for or could it also be the driveshaft? cheers guys

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
Try tracking and balancing. May not be related but, when i had a cv joint replaced on my old fiesta, ever since it vibrated at certain speeds. I found out that when they changed it, they let the driveshaft drop and not tie it up to keep it level. This caused it to damage the inner joint by the gearbox. Which i assume caused the vibrations.