ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP- Fitting 182 MANIFOLD to 172?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hello, was wondering if anyone can help me. Looking on the internet for more power and discovered K-tec. They are offering the conversion for the Manifold and Cat for £635 plus £300 fitting.

Is this somthing i can do via a breaker and a garage, or would i need to do this though k-tec or bbr etc??

Any help or advice would greatly be recived.

Cheers Mike.

Clio 172
182 manifolds are very rare it seems. I also believe you need to lower the sub frame in the 172 in order to fit the 182 manifold - is that something you're happy to do yourself?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Its not somthing that I can do myself but its somthing i would be willing to pay a garage to do. it just seems that k-tec are expensive and its alot of £ for not a lot of bhp! I thought by the way they portray it on the website that it was maybe a straight swap but nothing is never that easy... :(

Clio 172
Don't K-tec do a 172 system with a 4-2-1 manifold. They also do inlet manifold matching for about £130, which would give you more oomph/£

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
182 MANI def worthwhile, but is expensive to fit. took me 4 months to get hold of my mani, but only paid 175 for it!