ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello people of cliosport!!!

clio 182
Hi new to the site as u can tell lol ive just become a owner of a 2005 182 sport in pearl black with very low milage i look forward to hopfully meeting some of u guys and gals at events and meets as i travel alot to meets around the country with my other cars aswell. iam based in derby so is there any one else from around my area!?

many thanx

arron:D

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome :)

Your 182 will actually be black gold. 172s came in pearl black.

There are quite a few members knocking about Derbyshire.

clio 182
awsome is any one up for a mini meet some time th i do travel alot to south yorks shire in fact iam comin up to my mates in barnsley this weekend lol would be gd to meet ppl

also wats black gold ? i have seen it appears to have a gold pearl to it is that all?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Black gold is, a Black paint job with gold flakes in it, thats why they call it Black Gold

& Welcome

trophy
from stretton mate which is by the claymills turn off the a38, my mate has a black 182 from mickleover who would be game too

clio 182
awsome lets set it up!! set a date in a couple of weeks or somate and see what interest we get just meet at a pub and have a drink ( coke obv) lol and a chat i found this to be gd way of makin friends through my old car clubs:)

trophy
awsome lets set it up!! set a date in a couple of weeks or somate and see what interest we get just meet at a pub and have a drink ( coke obv) lol and a chat i found this to be gd way of makin friends through my old car clubs:)

sounds a plan, pride park new orleans any good to you? choose a date and i will be there

clio 182
sounds gd will pm u my number 2moz mate and we can organise it between us and sort a date for other atended to come:approve:

Megane 225 F1
Its called black gold beacause it has gold flakes in the paint work that only really shine in good sunlight.

Welcome btw

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Welcome-imo the gold flake in pearl black is more apparent than black gold. Your BG would look a deeper/brighter black compared to a PB.