ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello, I'm new, err sort of!!

Hello guys,

I've seen a few threads I liked lately so have replied to them, then as my car needs new brakes I made a thread... So I thought I'd say hello - a lot of you will remember me, but some of you may not, that's your loss ;)

Anyway, I will look in from time to time & might reply to stuff here & there.

If any of you are wondering, I do still have my car :approve:

Cheers,
Craig

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Craig!

Welcome back! I think theres a Ford thread dedicated to you somewhere lol ;)

Still got the illiad phase 1!?! Christ! Thats a while!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Well there he is! Welcome back boi!

I will actually reply to that email eventually!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I have a pic of V6 WOW somewhere :) Think it was from that massive essex meet years ago!

Thanks guys, yep I still have the car (already had a PM asking if I'm selling, lol no not at all)

I did try to multi quote reply, but I don't know how it works:( I'll look in every now & again though & I'll be sure to look in the Ford thread:approve:

- Brian, cheers for the generic message lol, it bet it automatically does it ;)

- Feirny, I guess nothing changes lol!!!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Is this yours?

IMG_5815.jpg

IMG_5817.jpg

You must've ventured up north for a meet at some point!

Cheers guys,

​Yeah that's mine. That pic must be about four years old from when I went to a Yorkshire meet, one of my favourite meets that was!

G 172 - PM on its way, I need brakes.

Welcome back Craig. I was searching and searching the other day for that photo of your V6 next to a 197 and a 182 (I think) where it looked tiny. I still can't find it :dapprove:

Thanks!

This pic, really old (no plate on it) probably when I first got it (I don't remember how to post a bigger picture)

brentwood.jpg

Can it be!!!

This has made my year tbh!!

Welcome back old boy x

Lol, thanks!!! yeah it's true!

I saw a couple of threads on here a couple of weeks ago & decided to reply, then thought I'd pop in every now & again.

I hope all is well with you Alan :D

SQ5
Jeez blast from the past!

You do like to travel for your meets. I remember our RR day you came to and the alarm wouldn't stop!

Welcome back!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Cat171, ah yes I was banned and infracted by you many years ago. Still can't forgive you for what you did.;)

Cheers Guys,

Ah Mr dafthead, cheers fella :)
Jeez blast from the past!

You do like to travel for your meets. I remember our RR day you came to and the alarm wouldn't stop!

Welcome back!
Yeah I don't mind, I figure that if I'm speaking to people I like to put a face to the name & have a chat etc :) by the way, it's still like it :eek:

Cat171, ah yes I was banned and infracted by you many years ago. Still can't forgive you for what you did.;)
Ah the good old days ;) sadly I was spending too much time on here, so I had to take a break, which ended up being about four years! :eek:

Audi S1
Welcome back. I remember you, mainly because you banned me once upon a time! I probably deserved tbf :) I see you post and instantly remember the name so search for this thread ;)