ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello Guys

what you mean the wrong place i looked for newbies ville but could not find it i guess its because i signed up ages ago haha

so who here has only ever owned renaults

Not a Clio

Quote: Originally posted by 6secClio on 16 March 2005
what you mean the wrong place i looked for newbies ville but could not find it i guess its because i signed up ages ago haha so who here has only ever owned renaults

clio discussion is for discussion on clios :)

should have posted in general chat :) Dont worry someone will move the post soon enough.

Not a Clio

ive had 2 renaults: Mk1 1.2 and mk1 Ph2 Valver (1.8 16v), currently got a Mk3 Astra GSi as per pic and member profile :)

yeah i have only ever owned 3 cars 1 1.4rt 1st car and 2 1.8 16v clios i just love the clio shape and the presence of the clio to my they always stand out in th crowd or the car park should i say haha

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Howdy :)

Had 3 x VWs when I was a poor student.

Had 3 x Citroens culminating in a Xsara VTS.

Got my 2nd Clio on Monday ... so suppose that means Ive one more to go before I get bored of Renault. However, cant ever imagine getting bored of my new Clio at the moment:D