ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from South Africa

AndrewE182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hi everyone,

My name is Andy, I drive a 182 which I absolutely love. I stay in Johannesburg in South Africa.
This forum looks great:smile: Compared to our forum here in SA which is rather quiet.

Anyway I am a huge RS fan, my 182 is my second love, my first was a 225 E4 which I sold due to unforeseen circumstances
Here's a some pics of my current and past RS's
IMG_2715.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

Thanks for looking :up:

Cheers for now,
Andy

Last edited:

AndrewE182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
That would make me Australian:expressionless::down:😂
No Kangaroo's here, only the Big 5:wink:

Clio
lol I was joking. Its all south of the equator. Close enough for me.

I'm coming your way to swim with Great Whites in the near future. I heard it was safer than walking the streets of Cape Town!

AndrewE182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
lol I was joking. Its all south of the equator. Close enough for me.

I'm coming your way to swim with Great Whites in the near future. I heard it was safer than walking the streets of Cape Town!
Awesome, Cape Town is a beautiful place.. Quite safe actually..
Stay in tourist spots and drink plenty of our fine wine and will be "A-okay"

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Welcome.

I think I've seen you do Doughnuts on a Friday night in Fordsburg!!

2004 clio 182 ff
Welcome to cs. South Africa is an awesome place. Went to Durban a few years back and drove the garden route down to Cape Town. I will do it again one day :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Welcome to the Forum . I've been to Joburg ( Hyde Park ) a few times, loved your city and the outdoors lifestyle , never really saw any Renaults though . I saw lots of mint Mk1 Golf Citis though which i found kind of strange lol . Your cars looking good mate .

clio 3 1.6 dynamic
Hello @AndrewE182 welcome from Jozi as well im sure you are having as many problems as we are when it comes to Modding these lakka cars