ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello All

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
I'm Steve from Essex, currently have a mk5 Fiesta Zetec S and on the look out for a 172 cup.Insurance goes down quite abit when I'm 21 in a few months so will be on the look out to buy a cup, I have a budget of 4k for a Cup would that get me a 50k miler, with both Belts done?
I've been set out for a Cup for a while now, but is there that much difference between one and a normal 172 in speed wise? Just trying to see what would be best for everday use as I know the normal 172 comes with leather, A/C, Xenons etc.

Thanks Steve

None
Hello steve, welcome to CS :)
I think you would be hard pushed to notice a difference speed wise between the two really.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Welcome. I doubt you'd notice much difference between a cup and a full-fat 172 (speed wise, anyway) Doesn't hurt to have a bit of comfort and luxury though!