ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hellatucked

mx5
Bought a down and out sticker from ebay a couple of days ago and changed it about a bit.

Now its on Im not sure I like it, but Ill leave it on for a week and then decide.

SDC12310.jpg

SDC12311.jpg

And so that you can see just how bad the stance situation is..

nostance.jpg

nostance2.jpg

This is the sticker it replaced:

newrears3.jpg

I defo prefer it to the k-tec one, but not sure if I prefered it with no sticker at all. What do you lot reckon?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Purple wheels, (bad) comedy sticker and a chequered roof....

Where exactly are you going with it??

Monaco
I like the sticker but the placement is terrible. I don't like the purple wheels either- a car needs to go all out before attempting the bright wheels.

Sorry.

mx5
that didnt go too well! lol
looking back on the pics I dont really like the sticker so that will probably go.

daniel- no plan really, chequered roof was one of the first things I did to my car after passing my test before I was into cars, didnt do it to be euro etc. Then just doing cheap little things.
Had the wheels in black for a year and just got bored of it, the purple actually looks quite good in real life imo.
The colour looks brighter in pics than in real life for some reason, its not that in your face. This pic is slightly more like real life
5.jpg

Monaco
Yeh. From that angle it does look like it's kinda heading in the right direction. To keep the wheels and the roof you're going to need to colour code and go a lot lower. The fuel cap isn't great and the KTR sticker on the bonnet needs to go.