ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight tint

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
I want to tint my headlights black (not too dark, just smokey). Has anyone here done this? Does anyone know where I can get the stuff from?

ibiza cupra
you could get some 2pack laquer and mix a little bit of black cellelose based base coat into it then just spray them till they are as dark as you want them dont forget to scotch your lights first tho. and i dont think the police like it nether. i also know some one who used window tinting on them so thats another way (properly cheaper too)

Mk1 Maxim Sport
you could get some 2pack laquer and mix a little bit of black cellelose based base coat into it then just spray them till they are as dark as you want them dont forget to scotch your lights first tho. and i dont think the police like it nether. i also know some one who used window tinting on them so thats another way (properly cheaper too)

Never thought of that!!! does it stick properly? iv got loads of spare pieces of film that would fit. might give it a try. An if i get pulled it can be ripped straight off.