ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone tried to Carbon Wrap the 'Clio' rear badge?

1.2 16v clio
Hey peeps,

I have been toying with the idea of carbon wrapping the reanult diamonds on the front rear and on the wheels of my car but was wondering if anyone has tried to cardon wrap the rear clio badge before? and so did it work/look good?

Thanks

Panda

1.2 16v clio
cheers for the responses guys, I have bitten the bullet and ordered some 3M carbon wrap and will give it a go when it arrives. Will post some pics once I have done it :)

Clio 2.0 16v 182
image.jpg

Clio 2.0 16v 182
The front is easy enough. You just need to wrap the centre "tunnel" of the diamond first so you don't have patches of silver. The rear is a b**ch. You need some proper wrapping tools to tuck the wrap into the bootlid handle. The alternative is taking the diamond off the handle and by doing so youll probably break the tiny clips. And their tricky to weld back on securely.

1.2 16v Mk2 Ph2
The front is easy enough. You just need to wrap the centre "tunnel" of the diamond first so you don't have patches of silver. The rear is a b**ch. You need some proper wrapping tools to tuck the wrap into the bootlid handle. The alternative is taking the diamond off the handle and by doing so youll probably break the tiny clips. And their tricky to weld back on securely.

Thanks for the advise! I've never done anything like this before so may be tricky! I shall post updates once I've tried it!