ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harness Bar - Off the Shelf or Custom Job?

182 BG
As above, can anyone recommend a decent rear harness bar setup that I can purchase off the shelf? Or am I better off getting one fabricated?

Thanks,

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
I had a roll cage company near me make and weld this in. Took about half an hour...can’t remember what it cost but it wasn’t over a £100.
I know that sounds a little expensive for a bit of tube but I don’t have a welder!

25141228-660B-4D97-BF8D-8E64E015934A.jpeg

406 V6, Race Buggy
Don't know where you are but I can do you a custom harness bar in CDS or T45 if you're local.

182 BG
I had a roll cage company near me make and weld this in. Took about half an hour...can’t remember what it cost but it wasn’t over a £100.
I know that sounds a little expensive for a bit of tube but I don’t have a welder!

View attachment 1365697

Do you have any measurements of the bar you had made per chance? The car isn’t local at the moment so I won’t be able to get to it just yet to take measurements.

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Do you have any measurements of the bar you had made per chance? The car isn’t local at the moment so I won’t be able to get to it just yet to take measurements.

Unfortunately I don’t have that shell anymore.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Tempted for my Ep3. I'm over in Stockport. Not got the car back yet though