ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

had my car keyed lastnight:( any good bodyshops?

BG 182
any recommended bodyshops around the north east need my drivers door resprayed any idea on the cost?

BG 182
very deep in the centre of the scratch some of it will polish out but i have a bit of ocd when it comes to my car lol

sorry to hear it mate, the same happened to me recently had the whole passenger side and boot keyed down to the metal!!! hope the scum who done it has a slow and painful death!! hope you sort it soon mate.

BMW E34 540i
I can recommend body shop in Bury (Manchester) if you want to have a drive - you can find them in discount section under AutobodyColour. They sprayed mine rear quarter. Spot on job.

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Hiyer mate,

When my wing/door got keyed i got it done at An illusion bodyshop in Thornaby. If your local give them a call, more than happy with the job they did on mine.

Jay

Where abouts in the North East are you mate? Fenham Coachworks in Newcastle did a great job of respraying my Nova, and were very reasonably priced.

BG 182
Hiyer mate,

When my wing/door got keyed i got it done at An illusion bodyshop in Thornaby. If your local give them a call, more than happy with the job they did on mine.

Jay
How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking mate? I'm not that far away

BG 182
789e62ad.jpg

Not a very good pic but you get the idea

inferno 182.
ok mate! assuming the scratch dont go much further forward your going to get away with just door and blend it through the rear quarter for colour purposes! id qoute £250 for the job but you maybe able to get cheaper! make sure you specify that your mouldings,mirror and trims are removed unless you may experieince peeling later down the line!!!
789e62ad.jpg

Not a very good pic but you get the idea

corsa D / 172 clio
fuc*king people that do this kind of thing to peoples cars should be peeled and dipped in salt! WAN*ERS!!

hope you get it sorted mate.

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking mate? I'm not that far away

Hiyer mate, Cost me £220 to have the front wing and door resprayed. The scratch was very similiar on mine as yours.

There number's 01642 941309.

CLIO 172 CUP....
this sort if s**t is the last thing on my mine befor i hit my pillow to go sleep...

total wrong thing to do to a man car.....