ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GW 200 - HJ59 0*0 previous owner

Clio 200 FF
I'm hoping the previous owner of a GW 200 reg HJ59 0*0 is still on here (the car has cliosport stickers in rear windows) as i'm looking at the car at a dealers and was hoping they could tell me anything about it - problems, etc
The car is at a Nissan dealers in Yorkshire

Cheers

Clio 200 FF
GW, FF, rear spoiler, 30K - it's up at £9895
The drivers seat bolsters look damaged/ creased but the dealer says they're perfect?
I was wanting to check for any other problems that might be there (gearbox, etc) before driving over

Cheers

Clio 200 FF
This is a pic of the seat - looks damaged to me?

seats.gif

Clio 200 FF
Thanks - i've just posted on the other forum

salesguy was gonna ring me straight back 2 hours ago but didn't :banghead:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
that seat is just a fat driver sitting on it when getting in and out and stretching it/creasing the material when sitting in it, if you smooth out the material when getting in it, it will eventually go mostly back to shape and normal

RS200 & PH2 172
Some sales guys are sh!t thou, we went to car people today to test drive a A1 and they had lost the battery! What a wasted journey that was! They had a nice black 200 in at Wakefield :)

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Twas mine :) No problems at all with it, traded it in to free up some cash for a house deposit. Anymore questions fire us a pm :)