ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutting Story about Clio Williams!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Me and a mate got a taxi into town last night, my mate is looking to get a 16v, so were talking about it - then the Female taxi driver butted in to tell us how her Daughter had a Clio Williams 1 from new, 46k miles on the clock, FRSH, and she just sold it for £1000.

£1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How gutted was I - she wouldnt believe me that it was worth £5000 EASILY!!!

What a lucky sod the person was who bought it :-(

OMG well some people just dont know or care do they...... someone got the deal of the decade there didnt they.

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Youre not wrong - i felt so sick :-( Was tempted to find out where the buyer lived and go offer £2k just incase he/she didnt realise what theyd bought!

Some people look at the Glass & Parkers guides but these can be way out. Especially when it comes to sought after cars. My 2nd ever car was worth £2,500 according to these "guides" but it sold for £7200.

The problem is that these people dont use autotrader - they usually know nothing about the value of the car or how to sell it - the ads usually appear in the local rag.