ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guildford today

Clio 182 Trophy
Saw a lovely looking Trophy going past Debenhams reg was FN55 and a black ph1 with yellow badges looking just as lovely by the A3 junction.

I think I saw CS stickers in both clios so are you on here?

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Thats me :) My mate said he saw another trophy and he was a bit behind me might have been you! She needs a clean !

Clio 182 Trophy
Ah hello!! Well I wasn't in the T at the time I saw you. I was stood waiting at the lights to cross the road. She looked clean from where I was standing!!

Gib - what you doing in the area then??

S2 106 GTI
Mrs cousins live here, just outside of Guildford - greendene just off epsom road

Last edited:
  Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Good to see we have a swaithe of us round gford sometimes then! :) Although gutted couldn't make the trophy meet today.. i hate revision!
Thanks katie , must have been the 'rain wash' it got on the way home! Up late i see!

Clio 182 Trophy
There was a Trophy meet?? Yeah, I'd just gotten in from a night out...hence the 2am reply lol

Ahh hello matt, thanks, must say, I liked the yellow/black theme. Looked good :)

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Yea some people on cliotrophy had organised it down southampton way. Hopefully we will get a national meet again this year really keen to go!