ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Nimbus Clio 197
I kept trying to steal the tank from the army base, no joy at all. Tried to crash through the front gates but my car just bounced off, same round the side. Tried to land a chopper near it but it kept blowing me up. Frustrating to say the least!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I kept trying to steal the tank from the army base, no joy at all. Tried to crash through the front gates but my car just bounced off, same round the side. Tried to land a chopper near it but it kept blowing me up. Frustrating to say the least!

Nutter. Here's what you do.

Get a friend, keep breaking into the base until tanks spawn. When that happens go next to the base with a cargobob and a car. Get out the cargobob and kill your friend.

Get them to start a one on one death match and accept it. Then he gets in the car, you get in the cargobob and pick up the car. Fly into the base and find a tank. Get him to park infront of one and it will stop.

Get him to steal the tank, you pick him up with the cargobob and fly out the base. Then you just need to fly/drive away from each other and the death match will end but you'll still have the tank and chopper. Then save the tank in your garage... If you still can. My jet has gone from mine :(

Nimbus Clio 197
Sounds like Mission Impossible there! You can't save the tank in in your garage anymore apparently. I just wanted to cause some major chaos for a while to be honest!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Nutter. Here's what you do.

Get a friend, keep breaking into the base until tanks spawn. When that happens go next to the base with a cargobob and a car. Get out the cargobob and kill your friend.

Get them to start a one on one death match and accept it. Then he gets in the car, you get in the cargobob and pick up the car. Fly into the base and find a tank. Get him to park infront of one and it will stop.

Get him to steal the tank, you pick him up with the cargobob and fly out the base. Then you just need to fly/drive away from each other and the death match will end but you'll still have the tank and chopper. Then save the tank in your garage... If you still can. My jet has gone from mine :(

I'm going to try this tonight!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Or just reach level 70 :p Finally ticked over last night after a few races so straight on the phone to Warstock and Pegasus. Then I went on a proper rampage for ages before it finally give up the ghost. Looking forward to tonight.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Or just reach level 70 :p Finally ticked over last night after a few races so straight on the phone to Warstock and Pegasus. Then I went on a proper rampage for ages before it finally give up the ghost. Looking forward to tonight.

Saves sounding best part of 2m though!

Where does the tank get dropped off if you call Pegasus?

My mate would just call his mechanic in the middle of LS and it would appear across the road lol. Shame you can't do that now. Maybe it's because I cheated but I feel no motivation to play the game anymore (as in log in and do deathmatch/races)

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Now the bad sport thing's been calmed down by R* I'm much happier with the game, brought some of the fun back for me. I've had some GTA races with a full 16 drivers the past few nights which have been good.

I called for the tank in my garage (by Mors) and it spawned at the police yard where you can get the heavily armoured wagon, so not very far to travel really.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Now the bad sport thing's been calmed down by R* I'm much happier with the game, brought some of the fun back for me. I've had some GTA races with a full 16 drivers the past few nights which have been good.

I called for the tank in my garage (by Mors) and it spawned at the police yard where you can get the heavily armoured wagon, so not very far to travel really.

Bad sport thing calmed down? Did they change something?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Do you guys not read the newswire? :eek:

• The Bad Sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles has been reduced significantly.
  • Players will no longer receive a Bad Sport penalty when they are in a non-moving tank and other players crash a vehicle into them.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire about half way down under the picture of the orange veyron titled DYNAMIC TUNING TO GTA ONLINE.

There's a lot of changes for the good to be honest, plenty of day to day stuff is cheaper (Lester, Pegasus)

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've got coin but no points. Is Survival the best points?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Felt sorry for you two before when you were talking about cash, was thinking, yeah I've got 36.5 million. I don't know what's up with my mic :dapprove: I'll try to get to level 75 so I can add all you guys to rooftop rumble, should be good RP in it, don't know how much after the update though.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
You shot me up the other night so was getting you back, then you were killing me in the airport before so broke out the tank :clown:

1.7 cdti
It didnt help that i could only see banther on the map cos we were having a one on one deathmatch . i even tried warning gally somebody was waitin outside a shop for him but wasnt goin to go to close to avoid him shooting me ....again