ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Going to do some RP boosting soon...

Edit: If anyone wants to join.

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Added. It's saying I can't sell a car worth over 50k? I bought a banshee. There isn't anything less than 100k on my internet and if you steal the car you can't sell it? Right? :(

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Added. It's saying I can't sell a car worth over 50k? I bought a banshee. There isn't anything less than 100k on my internet and if you steal the car you can't sell it? Right? :(

No you can sell a car you steal mate, just not the high end cars.. Try looking for the M3 Looking car and use that..

@coolspot007007 fancy setting it to 3 laps? I dont get maxed out rp with 2 yet :(

Edit: f**ked that lap up haha!

1.7 cdti

Theres 2 websites for cars . the lower one is cheaper

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Found it! Only got 8k for it! Wtaf! Oracle cost me a fortune! :(

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Found it! Only got 8k for it! Wtaf! Oracle cost me a fortune! :(

I started with the m3 at first was getting circa 18k a time, then moved on to the oracle, being low rank doest help tbh.. i get 86k now mind

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Thought it might be a good idea to have a separate thread for this. Somewhere that you can all put your usernames/gang information in and potentially arranging sessions with each other online.

i know I'd rather play with people from here than ransoms all over the interweb.

im JaffmanRS on ps3, not sure if you can get a cross platform game (I believe you can)

I started with the m3 at first was getting circa 18k a time, then moved on to the oracle, being low rank doest help tbh.. i get 86k now mind

You'll be flying after this with mod unlocks. I need level 80 for last suspension unlock.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah! Yeah i'm low. It's all good! I just bought 1.25m from the store with free points I got.

S4 Avant
So I've joined xbox live with an account my little brother made me years ago. What the f**k do I do now? Everyone's hunting me down!

E92 325D
Madness last night.

3 of us in the dumper trucks driving up the motorway causing carnage. Then loads of the money vans turned up....along with everyone on the session. Gun blazing. Crazy s**t.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that was me!

Blazed as f**k rank 4 only with a pistol and no body armour.

Had me giggling when I was looking for you then BOOM chinook picks me up off the road haha.

Yeah that was me!

Blazed as f**k rank 4 only with a pistol and no body armour.

Had me giggling when I was looking for you then BOOM chinook picks me up off the road haha.

Lol. Took me ages to pick you up, then I wondered whether to take you miles out into sea or just mess about in the air and drop you down.

Good crack though, will pop on this evening if anyone else wants join in.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Was funny - need to level up to get more guns etc.

How do I do it? Doing the Simeon & Lamar missions? Or do street races etc. count?

Also - just done the Simeon first repo on some pink Zion and it says I can now buy garages. Firstly - where do I find them? Cant see it on the map. Secondly - worth buying?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Get the elergy ( i think thats what its called the free ine anyway) make it custom, with a paint job and wheels or something.. Il be on later at like 7:30 and il host an RP boosting race for an hour or 2

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Iv not added anyone yet, il add you guys tonight and set it up around 7:30 ish

banther if you signed up to social club.. in the legendary motorsport section on the internet the free car should be in there

1.7 cdti
Can't do the bloody glitch. Keeps resetting back to my garage rather than last location.

I tried earlier and it said i couldnt use my character for the rest of the session . Servers have been.down for a while today aswell so im guessing it was whilst it was patched

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trouble is, I have a car which is more than $50k so can't use that and the other I only get $6k for. I've only got $16k in the bank so can't buy another car.

1.7 cdti
Trouble is, I have a car which is more than $50k so can't use that and the other I only get $6k for. I've only got $16k in the bank so can't buy another car.
Looks like youve missed the boat . its only cars that are worth under 50k to start with , my dubsta is worth 96k after i pimped it haha

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Lost my level 67 character :cry: So anyone doing criminal records message me, back up to level 8 now FFS :dapprove:. On the plus side I've already replaced all my stuff, as I had enough cash, just need to level up the weapons and mods.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Lost my level 67 character :cry: So anyone doing criminal records message me, back up to level 8 now FFS :dapprove:. On the plus side I've already replaced all my stuff, as I had enough cash, just need to level up the weapons and mods.

I thought they fixed the character loss issues?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Change character screen, wrong button = instant delete, no confirmation, so be careful. Money is tied to XBL though so kept that, just spent $8M on transport and apartment though and I'll probably need $3M for mods whenever I get back to a decent level. Some long nights ahead :dapprove:.