ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA: South America. Bike thief shot down

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Bet that biker was feeling lucky! Perfect place and time if it was going to happen!

Black Sheep
Awesome. Dont know what he shot him with though, definitely werent bullets. Must have been rubber ones or something.

Thought this myself, but I doubt a cop in these countries would have anything but real bullets, You can see the guy has been shot in the arm, don't know where the other one hit.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome. Dont know what he shot him with though, definitely werent bullets. Must have been rubber ones or something.

Why are they definitely not real bullets?

From what was visible on the clip, it seemed a pretty standard sidearm he was holding as he went to disarm the perp. Looks like he got tagged twice but not in a main artery...so he was downed, but not leaking too badly.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Well yeah i thought it looked and sounded normal but the fact there was hardly any blood at all led me to belive it wasnt.