ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Mental 172 Cup
I am now cracking b-spec mode and im stuck on the mx5 race as my mx5 is completly maxed out and set up but he wont get any place above 6th and im beginning to think what I can do to get him to win, driver is level 8 and has won everything up until now :(

I am now cracking b-spec mode and im stuck on the mx5 race as my mx5 is completly maxed out and set up but he wont get any place above 6th and im beginning to think what I can do to get him to win, driver is level 8 and has won everything up until now :(

yeah I found that race really hard too, you need to tell him what to do on every part of the track, take your eyes off for 1 min and he will spin out! I think i was about a level 10 when I did it

SLK 350
Can anybody tell me why you need to make like 5 button presses to buy a mod from the tuning shop?

Buy, confirm, yes I want to f**king fit it, installation complete, back... repeat X8!

Its worth it as you get the Furai as the prize, took me a few goes!

can u buy the toyota 7?
and what car would you say is Pretty s**t hot?/ the best?

Yep you can for about 4 mill iirc

Orly?

Ive got 3mil atm, just need to save a lil bit :p

FGT are 922bhp at their peak and about 600kg with full aero so pretty rapid;) Although it will kill the game unless you just use it for grinding and the FGT race

Renault Clio 16v
Can anybody tell me why you need to make like 5 button presses to buy a mod from the tuning shop?

Buy, confirm, yes I want to f**king fit it, installation complete, back... repeat X8!

Argh !! I wish it was confirm and that's it. We don't need a confirmation that it is installed!!

BUT

I REALLY WISH IT HAD A 'are you sure' ON THE RESTART RACE. The amount of times I've pushed that when repositioning in my seat and had the race RESTART is countless and bloody annoying on the last lap tbqfh!!!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
how the hell on this planet earth is that nascar race in the seasonal events possible, i cant even catch 11th place lol that was a waste of £500,000

go to post number 5414 on this thread and it tells you how to win, i cant be arsed to retype it ;)

172 +Scenic sport
Downloaded the seasonal events update last nite ( easy money and exp! )

Curious now tho as I had read about a fiat 500 race and some others GTR etc.. but I don't have these, have I missed them because I didn't get the update straight away?

Also do u win anything for the time trials/drifting or is it just an online rankings thing?

PH1 iceburg
Time trials and drifting is online rankings, i was having a go and driving pretty well but only coming in the top 20,000.

Can anyone explain to me step by step how to do the save a game thing to double up your money. I read it in the other post but cant get my head round it.

1.6 Ford Focus
Downloaded the seasonal events update last nite ( easy money and exp! )

Curious now tho as I had read about a fiat 500 race and some others GTR etc.. but I don't have these, have I missed them because I didn't get the update straight away?

Also do u win anything for the time trials/drifting or is it just an online rankings thing?

I think you have missed them now.

As for trials/drifting, there is no reward other than the online ranking. Not worth the effort in my opinion.

Fabia VRS
Oh iv never been in that bit coz i didnt know what it was :L il have a look in a mo cheers bud

I also won the zonda R racer car,which is awesome, ive put my bob in it to see if he can win anything, he's doin ok atm in the tuned car championship

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
He should piss the tuned car champ and the MR event if you havent done it i leveled up my newer bob with the zonda by putting him in events he shouldnt really be in if you get me level wise.

Fabia VRS
He should piss the tuned car champ and the MR event if you havent done it i leveled up my newer bob with the zonda by putting him in events he shouldnt really be in if you get me level wise.

Yeah he just won the tuned event and currently doing the MR one and just blitzing with the zonda ( awesome car )
And its quite good that the bob's xp goes up evenly everytime after the races so he's leveling up pretty quick

Result :D

Golf R32
Had another crack at the NASCAR seasonal with the setup from here plus a few tweaks to ride hide etc and was storming, coming out of Karussell over took to take 2nd with the 1st place car well in sight and then broke on the approach to the next corner and the damn 3rd place car clipped me and sent me off into the barriers FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........................

Also had a go at the memory trick as I need as LM for a few of the race, bit long winded but still saved me something like 3 million :)

Got the Minolta from the 'Like the Wind' race so rest should fall into place till I get hold of the FGT

Last edited:
  Fabia VRS
i dont really wana attempt the nascar atm because i know it will just stress me out to much, saying that im doin the bspec races atm and bob is just such a pain ! doing the pro ferrari race, got an awesome 599 set up and he can just about overtake, on my 3rd attempt atm and winning...

just

EDIT: he f**king lost it on the last corner :mad:

Golf R32
Thats why I gave up on the B-Spec for now, its just to annoying and far to boring.

Also got the Rollover trophy last night as I managed to flip my F430 Scuderia with all the aeroparts lol got some good pics from the replay including a ghost version when the game put in back on the track lol

Fabia VRS
Thats why I gave up on the B-Spec for now, its just to annoying and far to boring.

I just press a button on my remote and the telly splits and ones tv the other gt5 so i just tell him what to do while watching something slightly more interesting :)

and the thing is im level 24 on aspec and just wana get my bob up so i can win more cars and hopefully get enough money to buy an f1 car so i can win everything :)

SLK 350
Also had a go at the memory trick as I need as LM for a few of the race, bit long winded but still saved me something like 3 million :)

Memory trick? Do tell...

Also doing the NASCAR Nurburg seasonal (who's fking idea was it to put those P.O.S around a course with bends in it?), on my third attempt last night when I nearly launched my steering wheel... span, came 6th. Found a half decent setup, but feel free to share specifics:

Max downforce front/rear.
Ride height: -5 front/rear
Camber: 1.0/0.5
Spring rate: 14.5/11.0
Damper (both settings): 6
Transmission: 211mph
Racing softs
Increased rigidity.

Any other suggestions? I just need to learn the track better!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Memory trick? Do tell...

Also doing the NASCAR Nurburg seasonal (who's fking idea was it to put those P.O.S around a course with bends in it?), on my third attempt last night when I nearly launched my steering wheel... span, came 6th. Found a half decent setup, but feel free to share specifics:

Max downforce front/rear.
Ride height: -5 front/rear
Camber: 1.0/0.5
Spring rate: 14.5/11.0
Damper (both settings): 6
Transmission: 211mph
Racing softs
Increased rigidity.

Any other suggestions? I just need to learn the track better!

just leave it standard its easy 1st every race bar the last which was silver

Listerine & Poledo
somebody please spare a le-mans car to get through the final 2 parts of Extreme

And I'm guessing there's no way to breka the endurance races up? Even Geoff Hammonds' GP on the Atari allowed you to stop mid-race and come back later!

Human Stopwatch Trophy is when you do 3 consecutive laps within 0.2secs of each other. Just got it at Indy on Dreamcar Championship :D