ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Better work on those lines ;)
yeah i struggle with the lines at the minute, so so on the Licences lol plenty of silver

Click on it and select 720p, and then pop out and your there
where is this then?

Beast, changes direction well considering the size. You don't drive in that view I hope.

Tried the Zonda R in arcade mode on the long special stage with the tunnel. Absolute animal, sounds awesome on the replay at full chat.
now and again, i put it in that view just to see if the sound was just as good when i'm playing it.

Geddes

Place mouse curser on video empty space (not the triangle on its side) and click using left mouse button, the youtube url will launch in a new window and you can select your desired resolution at the bottom of the video window, again by clicking with the left mouse button. You will then see a couple of boxes (again at bottom of video window), hover mouse curser over and it will say pop out, fire using that left mouse button and wait 6 years for it to stream the HD footage - hth

;)

Octy VRS
It's a great game. There are flaws but as a standalone racer it's great fun. If there hadn't been a GT1,2,3,4 it would be a lot better received.

It NEEDS a wheel though, no question.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i mean about the settings for that black box around the video, i want to get rid of it

Astra SRI/ Hornet
WTF just tried a B spec race and my driver well cant drive, i got him into first and he drove through the pit lane for no reason FFS. last time i do that.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
tbh if your playing a "driving sim" with a pad and moan about it not being right you should be shat on and not by a seagul.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
give him more time kev!

Oh anybody got a decent Pick up?

if so and you dont have me added its BIFCAIDS

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lol mine was toss on his first race then after 3 other goes he got abit better, then the 4th race he clintched 1st in my MX-5 round Grand Valley

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol i was doing the IB-1 licence i had the rear view on so i could listen to the skyline GTR and totaly went past the cones lol qualo

Astra SRI/ Hornet
yeah but when the fastest thing is a m4 golf gti and he's in my 280bhp ek9 even my mam could win that race and she doesnt even have a licience. lol

Evo 5 RS
Agree with the majority - GT Pro wheel has made all the difference. The only thing I can't get over is how s**t the standard cars look

DCi
just got the gold on the night race of grand tour special event. admittedly i needed the racing line on but you still need some big b****cks to do that!!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
If anyone want a iceburg silver 172 or flame red one il be happy to swap for something same price/performance

Evo 8 MR
Just unlocked the ending video, quite surprised at only 39% completion tbh.

I've maxed out the Veyron at circa 1200bhp, my god is it fast!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
I'm finding it hard to pull myself away from this game, ADDICTED isn't the word lol. EPIC on the G25 and playseat:D

Facelift R53 Cooper S
How do you get the Veyron?

And I'm surprised someone got the ending credits after 39%.

I'm on like 32% at the mo.

DCi
that youtube is not the original, it was uploaded by someone else earlier and in their comment the words translated to something like 'looks like you dont have to wait til level 40 for this'

everyone just saw the number 40 and jumped the gun

Qashcow
i need a wheel in my life. still using the pad, and i love it as i know nothing different but judging by comments on here, i need to go shopping

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
i need a wheel in my life. still using the pad, and i love it as i know nothing different but judging by comments on here, i need to go shopping

That was my thinking. I bought a £25 wheel from maplins yesterday and realised what I've been missing out on.

Evo 8 MR
It wipes everything out doesn't it lol!!

Did you get that Mazda concept car??

lol it certainly does, I was keeping up with the lead car around 140mph by just blipping the accelerator.

I think I know what you mean but I've not tried it yet, any good?