ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Decent solid ironing board is cheaper than a stand ;).

I thought f1 2010 and forza 3 were crap with a pad. F1 was great with a wheel, I imagine my thoughts would change on forza with a wheel. I wouldn't play a driving game with a pad now.

You've not seen the size of me, the ironing board trick seriously wouldn't work I'd never fit my legs under it by the time I got it at the correct height, lol

GT5p was abysmal with a pad in fairness I wrote off bothering to buy a wheel based on that. Forza imo is very good with a pad and manages to convey exactly what's going on using the rumble. I had the pleasure of using the Fanatec wheel with Forza a few days ago and after that believe me if I had the spare cash and the space I'd have bought one on the back of that. There's even a dongle available so you can use it with PS3, PC and xbox360 so while dearer than the G25 if you game on several systems IMO it's the smart choice.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Isn't the G25 compatible with all of those? Tbf, if you are a big mofo you are looking at a fair outlay.

I'm just lucky that I have a table the wheel will attach to, and I can pop the tv on. And I'm borderline midget, which probably helps.

Nope due to the way the coding works on the xbox the G25 isn't compatible. Only one that does all three is the fanatec plus their dongle. Lovely wheel and highly rated.

6ft3 and thighs like a rugby prop hence the issue lol

Facelift R53 Cooper S
Just had a massive laugh hustling the kubelwagon round the 'ring.

Nazi drifting Yo!
Dab of oppo etc.

5210592826_6dd5ca4a29_z.jpg

5209995655_bacc34461c_z.jpg

PMSL!

172 +Scenic sport
Messin about with settings last nite and im pretty sure u can import your music playlists to use on menus and in races.. Which is nice

With a decent wheel the game is epic. Completely transformed!

I'm buying it now. Just have to get a wheel :dapprove:

Pity about all the other shortfalls, but it's spot on to drive.

I brought the one oska posted up, albeit I ordered it online and paid more - meh! Still a cheap half decent wheel, that said if people can recommend one around the £80-£100 mark thats really good then I might just be tempted to send the first back!

Nope due to the way the coding works on the xbox the G25 isn't compatible. Only one that does all three is the fanatec plus their dongle. Lovely wheel and highly rated.

6ft3 and thighs like a rugby prop hence the issue lol

Well pop on over later dude and you can test it with a pad as my wheel hadn't arrived yet.

LOl @ the Kubelwagon, anyone else feel its slightly disturbing that the japs went to town on a nazi car yet things like the Ford RS200 don't get the premium treatment.

Oh and bring yer bus drivers hat lol!

ok dude, after 2pm then as i've got some s**t to do this am. I may even plug the surround sound back in to get the most from that titanium exaust...

Is that the Stig in the Kubelwagon ROFFLE!

A SHED!
so is this worth buying? i have gt5 prologue and tbh thought it was awful? is it ok to play with just a pad or is it a steering wheel kinda game? if that makes sense?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i see there's an update for this allready, installing now

edit it's some update lol so called 4 mins

DCi
i am after some old school jap crap to do the jap classic race, then i've completed beginner series.

my 360hp e type served me well for the euro races :D

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
i am after some old school jap crap to do the jap classic race, then i've completed beginner series.

my 360hp e type served me well for the euro races :D

same, iv been on the lookout since yesturday but theres nothing popping up in the used market annyoing tbh

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
someone posted what the patch contained it was posted a few pages back, only mentioned about 4 things iirc

prob about 20 pages back

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Jesus christ the murcielago lp 640 is a real handfull to drive was using it on the grand tour and could only manage 4th out of 6, due to back end constantly stepping out :mad:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Just took a stroll down to Gamestation, they've got some Logitech GT wheels in stock... took far too much willpower to walk away

May go back later :p

RS Clio 182
Just bought a 61' E-type for the classic races in the beginner series - also had 360K on the clock so i got the mileage trophy aswell.

This game becomes epic when you drive & shoot the F40.

NrburgringNordschleife.jpg
NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg
NrburgringNordschleife_2.jpg

Fiesta ST3
Just took a stroll down to Gamestation, they've got some Logitech GT wheels in stock... took far too much willpower to walk away

May go back later :p

is the gt the wheel of choice then?
just had a look at the g25 didn't realise they were so much!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm going to buy one this week and sell my pro version. The gt wheel is slightly larger, which I'd prefer.

350z GT
I can't wait to unlock the pro jarring and top gear events lol easy money :)

Plus realised why the 106 was so bad for rallying, the updated gearbox means it tops out at 100ish lol