ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

The problem with a November release date (and lets assume its actually very good!) is that everyone has spent all their money one month earlier on Forza 3!

Not for those that only have one of the two machines. For most the choice will be dictated by what console they own. Although some people may buy the other console based on how good either title is. I know on here alone some people have bought a 360 off the back of Forza 2. But I suspect those of us with both will part with cash for both games. I just hope they both deliver.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
25th September... Pre Order made today, can't wait. Although, I'm now looking at Forza 3... which mean I may have to buy an Xbox :(

Confirmation of that date? You do realise that retailers are speculating at present on a release. The latest I read KY was yet to release the date they are going to announce the release date. I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Ok, after some research around the internetz (from various different sources). It appears that Yamauchi will be giving an official release date "very soon". Rumour has it that this could be at the Tokyo Game Show which takes place September 24th - 27th (GT5 will be released with the GO on October 1st), which would suggest that the September release date is not going to happen. It's been said that PD may now be hoping for a December release, however this could be extended again, but they have promised it will be with us no later than the end of the Fiscal year which is the end of March.

Although no official car/track list has yet been comfirmed, we should expect somewhere between 340 & 700 cars/models, and 50 tracks (including the TG test track, where apparently you can challenge the Stig's Lap Times). The car list will continue to grow after release (though DLC and Updates), which "could" take the list up to 10,000 (if you believe that), from all manufacturers EXCEPT Porsche and Lamborghini.

The only other things I could find are the things we already no about, such as crash damage being included, WRC and NASCAR involvment etc.

Personally, I just wish they'd hurry the f**k up... IMO the problem could be designing the crash damage, it was the one thing they never really wanted, but EVERYONE else did... although I could very wrong. But atleast where getting a full new game, not the "HD update" it was originally supposed to be. All this secretivness is doing my bloody head in tbh... it would be nice to just have SOMETHING to go off!!

I was reading that the other day. That forum makes me laugh, they spend more time on there bickering about Forza than anything else. Goes to show they've ran out of GT5 related conversations to have with the complete lack of info released by PD thus far.

Mk2 172
Bet its not out this yr and im betting its got the typical Gran turismo game feel that they have all had!!!
(feels nothing like reality and non realistic handling) Just good graphics.

Citroen DS3 DSport
After waiting forever for this game it will no doubt be released while I am on holiday late September!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
September 25th :) is that a worldwide release or Uk? , as rents are coming home from Usa on the 22nd so i could get it from there ;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I ordered it for £17.59, I'm not paying extra for delivery, I'm not arsed if it takes two weeks to arrive, its not like I've not been waiting for ages already. Forza 3 will be better without a shadow of a doubt, so quite happy to pay £17.59 for this.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
The recent reports we told you about that revealed the Gran Turismo 5 release date as December 29, 2009, have been poo-pood by Sony. Dismissed as "rumors and speculation," Sony sources say a 2009 release is "likely," but the Amazon date of December 29 is incorrect. This is good to hear, as we had no idea why they would release 4 days after Christmas. Makes-a-no-a-sensa!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Cheap Amazon pre-order was cancelled today :(

Dear Customer

We are writing to inform you that the price for the item

'Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)' - ASIN: B002BWONDK

was displayed incorrectly at the time you placed the above referenced order.

Despite our best efforts, with the millions of items available on our website, pricing errors can occasionally occur.

In our Pricing and Availability Policy (see http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=1040614), we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we contact the customer before dispatching.

All affected orders have now been cancelled. If you still wish to purchase this item, please place a new order online as from tomorrow, which will be charged at the correct price, when we dispatch it to you.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this error, and rest assured that we will continue to make every effort to maintain the accuracy of all prices on our site.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service Department

RB R27
:(

Can they do that? Priced wrong so they have to sell it to you at that price and all that. Or does that just work in a shop where the thing exists rather than just a pre-order?

They can withdraw it from sale it's perfectly legal. Advertising it at a price is only classed as an invitation to buy at that value, nothing more.