ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Listerine & Poledo
the green and orange would never allow it.

unless the thread was specifically for the beat-down of GT5 and anyhing else PS3

Octy VRS
Ok, so is there anymore news on more dlc? I can't be arsed to wade through the last few pages of arguments to find out. Can we try to keep the thread civil instead of a troll competition? We all know it's downfalls as a game. No point endlessly defending it or not. We have our opinions pro or against. It's been done.

Listerine & Poledo
I hear it will use a revolutionary graphis engine ported from a BBC Micro.

And sold on 8 DVD's so that it can be emulated on X-Box

Kawasaki ER6N
All my ps3 is used for now is ablu ray player and media centre to stream to. Xbox is in the games room ps3 in the front room.

I even had a logitech wheel with gt5 and I still like forza with a pad more.

Gt5 is dire as a driving sim rain is cool but not enough to play the game listening to a viper sounding like a blender.

Listerine & Poledo
Does the Forza thread get any grief like this? Or is it too precious to greens and yellows, hence bringing out banhammers should someone dare to say anything even remotely negative?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Does the Forza thread get any grief like this? Or is it too precious to greens and yellows, hence bringing out banhammers should someone dare to say anything even remotely negative?

TBH mate, there isn't as much fanboi'ism in there as you think. It is a genuinely good game with very very few issues/bugs so there is little to complain about. Whereas GT5, well, there are plenty of reasons why people will slate it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If you like driving games, GT5 is selling you short. Massively.

Do what everyone else on here has done this summer and sell that crappy Playstation, buy Forza 4 and join us all online.

You'll wonder how you ever put up with GT5. It's a shambles.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
LOL yep go and buy a console thats at the end of its life performance wise. Then pay £300+ to use a decent wheel , then some more money to MS to play online and then it will probably show you the traffic light system and want sending back to MS. Sounds like good advice that, i'll put my order in now....

Listerine & Poledo
If you like driving games, GT5 is selling you short. Massively.

Do what everyone else on here has done this summer and sell that crappy Playstation, buy Forza 4 and join us all online.

You'll wonder how you ever put up with GT5. It's a shambles.

The most constructive comment you've made on here in pages.

I agree that it's not perfect, maybe shambles is a bit far. In any case I wont be buying up another console until Sony bring out their new one... whenever that will be.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
LOL yep go and buy a console thats at the end of its life performance wise. Then pay £300+ to use a decent wheel , then some more money to MS to play online and then it will probably show you the traffic light system and want sending back to MS. Sounds like good advice that, i'll put my order in now....

I'm with Jay, been there done that and went with the upgrade.

Clio 200 Raider
Ok, so is there anymore news on more dlc? I can't be arsed to wade through the last few pages of arguments to find out. Can we try to keep the thread civil instead of a troll competition? We all know it's downfalls as a game. No point endlessly defending it or not. We have our opinions pro or against. It's been done.

Hopefully December people are saying but will wait and see nothing confirmed yet.

mmmm PS3 or is it PS2

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1.jpg

SQ5
The physics are s**t.

The DX9 shaders are s**t.

The lighting is s**t.

Physics are very realistic. I caught the front of a car sideways on a sign a the Top gear track and it stopped the car, back end spun round about 180 degrees, suspension travel was spot on, also cocked the furthest away rear wheel too. Near spot on to a normal crash.

Crash on GT5 it just bounces off no real feeling of it having any impact on the car, you crash and you feel like you can drive on. Crash on Forza and it's game over most times!

Lighting remodelling on Forza is epic tbh

Nippy white cup
Lol I love that fm4 replay pics don't count but photomode or replay pics on GT5 is ok...weird that

I will admit that the replays CAN look better in GT5 but when in car (especially with std dash lolz) looks no better than older vesions. It's fine when people go on about rain effects/1080p/16cars/detailed cars but can you have all those things together...

At the end of the day we can go on about the graphics until the end of time. the game plays like you're steering a shopping trolley around with a camera cable tied to it.