ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Bob did have a crack at the Indy 500 yestersay whilst i watched the inbetweeners. I whacked him in the Formula Gran Turismo as its not the sort of race you want to do twice! He 'only' made about 8 laps on the LMP cars though as they are just as quick on the straights!

All for a measly 68k credits for nearly 3 hours:( But its all about the xp as one Bob shot from level 18 to 23 in one race!
pretty shocking for three hours 68k, should be talking 300k - 600k really

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
have to say i'm going up slowly on the B spec, been on 10 for ages and now on 12 or close to 13 and i'm stuck again, my aim is for the Zonda R even if it's repeatadly doing the same easy course over and over again to gain xp

I 'think' you can share drivers online, in which case surely that would mean you could borrow one of mine???

Zonda R is well worth the effort. You win it off the last pro race iirc. The freebie jag won that race for me easily.

1.6 Ford Focus
I love this game but it is sort of boring me a little now... I am level 23 A-Spec and 26 on B-Spec simply because I can't be bothered to do the same race over and over just to gain exp points and unlock a race I haven't already done.

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
just won the dream car championship, saving my cash for a f1 car, as i need one to do the next race, but 20 laps...ffffuuuuu

1.6 Ford Focus
just won the dream car championship, saving my cash for a f1 car, as i need one to do the next race, but 20 laps...ffffuuuuu

The Formula Gran Turismo races are hard! I found a setup on gtplanet for the car which works perfectly but by about lap 10 the tyres start to get slippery and you can't afford to pit in and end up at the back of the field.

On b spec FGT races, all cars will need to pit as the races are 30-40 laps.

In A spec (and b spec) you can use racing softs. All other FGT's start on racing hard, whilst you can easily take them in the corners the cost is at an extra pit stop, maybe worth tryimg racing medium?

Mountune Tractor
Hi guys, I'm fairly new to this game but been putiing some serious hours in over the last few days.
Are there any online guides for setting up your car? I literally have no idea what I'm doing with gear ratios or suspension set ups etc. I get stuck after tyres, lol.

1.6 Ford Focus
On b spec FGT races, all cars will need to pit as the races are 30-40 laps.

In A spec (and b spec) you can use racing softs. All other FGT's start on racing hard, whilst you can easily take them in the corners the cost is at an extra pit stop, maybe worth tryimg racing medium?

B-Spec was easy, especially the rain ones as all other cars start on dry tyres. As long as you remember to put rain tyres on before the race start you pretty much have the race in the bag.

Il give that a try on A-Spec though... As I said I normally get to about lap 10 and the car becomes really slippery. I end up spinning off the track and end up in last place.

Renault Clio 16v
Hi guys, I'm fairly new to this game but been putiing some serious hours in over the last few days.
Are there any online guides for setting up your car? I literally have no idea what I'm doing with gear ratios or suspension set ups etc. I get stuck after tyres, lol.

I just google the car and track with gt5 so for example, ' Mazda Furai set up Laguna Seca GT5'

best ones are usually on GTPlanet

Fabia VRS
im getting so fustarted atm. my bspec driver can not win the amature mx5 race?!
got a 200+bhp mx5 and he just can win

any advice

Yup level him up to 20! probably difficult at your level maybe? One endurance race can get a level 0 up to nearly 18!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Almost on lv 30 B-spec so i open the Sebastien Vettel challenge to win the Red bull X1 thing, bob has been grinding the arse off Indy on the dream car championship today while Ive been watching all the new years films on TV lol... every 17 Min's nets me another 108,000 Cr's and 14846xp, my bank balance is bulging to the tune of 18 million at the sec:D apparently its no easy task getting even bronze on the challenge but then they were moaning about the seasonal events being hard over on gtp and Ive golded all them so far, looking forward to getting the x1 tho:evil:

Aye, should get lvl 30 by tommorow, although I suspect you'll beat me to the x1

Jay don't forget you can only have 20mil max, best to grind Indy500 for exp, 3 of them will take you from 29-30.

oh and an image I nicked from GTP

afac6613d133c6548e5b00f283c6e0f9.jpg

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Hmm i still need to do the Indy 500 , just couldn't be arsed to sit though an endurance race... how long does it take as I'm about 150,000 xp away from 30 ? i didn't know that about the money cap, not a problem tho as i have plenty of cars i want to tune so will take a big chunk out of that.

i done the gv300km endurance yesterday (a-spec) , took 1.41 min in the FGT ( which is f**ked now btw but thats another story lol ) boring as hell and a poxy 64,000 cr pay out , xp wasn't that much either and the car you win isn't even worth mentioning:( the reward system is terrible (cars and money) for the endurance races imo

One bash at the Indy should net you lvl 30 then mate, 3 hours work just set your bobs to go in the FGT and walk away, come back in 3 hours and get into the cockpit of an X1 2010!!!

Ph1 172
Jay Leno tank car is in my used car dealers, gutted I haven't got 4 million spare. Over 900 bhp and 1500 lbs ft torque.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
you win it on A-spec extreme: American car championship. its a pos tho:)

You also win it in B-spec, i had two, gave one to my mate as you cant sell the most pointless car in the game, its too slow as it weights 3.5tone lol,

Two 0 Shitx
im getting so fustarted atm. my bspec driver can not win the amature mx5 race?!
got a 200+bhp mx5 and he just can win

any advice

Took me a few goes but my bob was at the same level as yours, just tell him to push at certain points and go slower when you come towards corners he tends to have a spin on and you should do it.

Fabia VRS
Took me a few goes but my bob was at the same level as yours, just tell him to push at certain points and go slower when you come towards corners he tends to have a spin on and you should do it.

Yeah done it now mate :)
cheers

just gota get him to level 10 and ima moving on up (Y)

You also win it in B-spec, i had two, gave one to my mate as you cant sell the most pointless car in the game, its too slow as it weights 3.5tone lol,

Nope a spec only, you may have won it on a level 17 ticket?

Bought the ruf yellow bird tonight, well.pleased!

Renault Clio 16v
Any one bought the Audi TT touring car? I got one and did all the mods and can do the nurburg in 6:40, prob less if I don't run some corners into the grass!! B spec bob can do the ring in just over 7:30 in my minolta!!

You done with my fezza couzens;)

GT all stars I used a Peugeot 908 HDI, you need a racing car tbh

the minolta will do it nicely, you win it in a spec like the wind!

Any one bought the Audi TT touring car? I got one and did all the mods and can do the nurburg in 6:40, prob less if I don't run some corners into the grass!! B spec bob can do the ring in just over 7:30 in my minolta!!

Yes havn't modded it just tuned it a'la GTP. Bob golded the touring car races in it unmodified so I didn'tbother upgrading it!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
It's good without modding that TT touring car. I use it on the german touring car race round the ring to get 100k in 7 mins lol

Petrol Blue 182.
You done with my fezza couzens;)

GT all stars I used a Peugeot 908 HDI, you need a racing car tbh

the minolta will do it nicely, you win it in a spec like the wind!

yes mate ill gift it back when my ps3 lets me connect to a server!

1.6 Ford Focus
So what cars is everyone running for the Aspec pro races?
My 599 doesnt seem to be up to it?

Pro races completed, this is what I use for everything now.
Superspeedway-Indy.gif

It seams cars can get dirty as well, the Formula GT is only a standard car yet after 500 or so total laps on endurance races the front end of that car isn't red any more.

Il try and get pictures of how it looks now if I remember.

Do u recon a wing will do my ferrari any good?

Aero is always good, get the full aero kit though.

Pro races completed, this is what I use for everything now.
Superspeedway-Indy.gif

Nowt like giving yourself a challenge;) Nice colour btw, I got yellow and green!

OMy F430 needs an engine rebuild after 341 miles from new, @ a cost of 90k

Nah it means you can rebuild it you will get a few hp if you do but its really not worth it for most cars