ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT or Glanza V?

Clio 172
Glanza V all day!! My ex girlfriend had a lovely one that she took from a standard to one to one that had a td04 turbo, bigger intercooler etc and was running around 230bhp and it went like stink, it was featured in banzai magazine before she sold it to buy an evo4.

TTRS & V50
Oh I'd love to be back in NZ. Just get the quickest, most stupidest thing there. Insurance is ridiculous. I bought a 1989 Toyota Corolla GT and insurance was like £7 a fortnight, LOLZ.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Both awesome wee cars, couple of silly powered owned by mate mates.

He has an old one which is rwd and a 4wd model. The 4wd one is well over 300 and another friend has a fwd with over 260+.

Funny watching them squat and squerm off down the road, they absolutely fly.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Glanza out of the 2.

Were it me though, I'd just get a Supra or Skyline out there.

Yep. I'd have a 32 GTR..haha

I did love my glanza. Pushing a Evo down the road after laughing at me..lol! Another good memory was leaving a MCS works and waiting for him to catch up..

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Let me get this right. You want to buy a moderatly quick car that handles like s**t in Newzeland? Why not get a stomping great v8 ute that will probably stick with the 1.3 on the bends yet destroy it in a straight line?

1.3 4 pot fwd over 5.0+ v8 rwd = epic fail.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Let me get this right. You want to buy a moderatly quick car that handles like s**t in Newzeland? Why not get a stomping great v8 ute that will probably stick with the 1.3 on the bends yet destroy it in a straight line?

A few mods and they handle fine. Standard theyre shite. I agree about the rest though..

I would love to get a big V8, but they're all pretty expensive and I don't have that much money to play with, hence why I'm not looking at V8's and I'm looking at starlets

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Good thing about starlets is theyre seriously easy to work on/play with. My old super micra.

toms063.jpg

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
My old Starlet GT had a TD04 mapped at 1.1BAR and forged internals etc.. miss it a bit :(

RB Clio 182
Theres a 300hp glanza round my end, its supposed to be an animal.

Id have the glanza, it looks better imo.

172 cup
Glanza V for me anyday of the week, or a quadlight gt 2nd best.
Awesome cars with the wicked little 4efte engines, so well equipped for there age. My brother had one running just shy of 200bhp and that was epic fun and more than a hairfull, didnt handle overly well but that could well be down to the suspension setup.
423018_197760110323644_1529119678_n.jpg
And one with one of my old novas...
424137_197766933656295_1784298781_n.jpg