ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grr can't decide. Keep 1.2 or get a 2.0?

At your age, just build up your NCBs, thats what I did for four years, and because of that, my insurance for a 182 is pretty reasonable!

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
At your age, just build up your NCBs, thats what I did for four years, and because of that, my insurance for a 182 is pretty reasonable!

Got to agree with this. I built up my NCD and experience and it allowed me to insure a Subaru Legacy Turbo for less than 800 quid when I was 22.

Shed.
Look, simple questions to ask yourself....

CAN you afford one without skinting youself, if you need to think about this, then no.

Do you think having a 172 will make your life ANY better ?

Sod paying 3k or whatever to insure a 2.0 ! Maybe see about a 2.0 conversion for your current car and getting quoted for that ? It may come out cheaper ?

Chocolate Bar™
sell/give me your cage for sexual favours ;) remember i had dibs if you split btw xxx

sexal favours... with you or someone attractive ;)

i think 2k is my personal max for car insurance so couldnt bear to pay anything over that. i think insuring it as an engine conversion kit car is a winner, but your usually limited on mileage.