ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GROUPBUY Interest: Cobra Daytona Package

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
they are!!!! Fred has confirmed this before! :eek:
Dont know exact measurements! but there lower than the recaros at double the price! which is a no brainer! :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
indeed, would like to know how much lower over standard though.

even if its only 10mm less than the recaros! which its not (im 99% sure ive read some where) LOL its still looks a whole lot better and renault thought that it was good having a 10mm inprovement!!

C

Clio_Craig

good stuff :) glad i could help out
I found neil was reali helpfull, so had no hesitations to set you guys up wiv a discount

C

Clio_Craig

Price is £590.00 which includes
2 x cobra daytona's in rock fabric for vinyl
2 x cobra clio subframes
and also this includes delivery

Personalisation of up to 15 letters (including spaces) is also available for £17 extra per seat.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
LOL ^^ 590 dead (although im paying 20.oo for delivery on a saturday :eek:)

Last edited:
C

Clio_Craig

can we put this up on a sticky in the carparts for sale or something please :)

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
Nice one Paul. Did Neil say how long they would be? I reckon that me and Ollie will get ours at the same time seeing as we got identical seats I think. Don't they come with a fixing kit or welded on bolts then?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
he said two weeks so as i want mine on a saturday prob looking at 23rd Feb at a guess - but hes promised to email me!

no they dont come with a fixing kit (i asked) and Neil asked Cobra - cobra dont normally supply one but as i asked and my bolts are welded there sorting me some out - i priced them up and they would have cost about 15.00 or there abouts -thats if you can find someone that stocks the bloody things! ;)

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
I know of a few places around herethat I could get decent bolts from. May even have some spares in my toolbox at work

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
guys you will want (per seat)

4 m8 12.9 cap bolts, 8 heavy duty m8 washers, 4 heavy duty m8 nylock nuts

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
thanks benny boy! ;) i was shopping around for some as in Nottingham they dont seem to be very easy to get hold of!! but cobra are sorting me some out! so lets hope they know what they are doing ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Oh FFS. So now i've gotta sort out fricking bolts and washers for them now??

Genius....i wish they'd state that they don't come with all the fixings when you buy them!!!
Anyone got actual pictures of the bolts required??

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Ollie chill!! ring Neil and tell him you want a fixing kit like mine! :) the reason they dont supply any is 9/10 times you can reuse the existing nuts / bolts from your oem frames but good old renault weld the bolts in :(

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Think i've found some...check the other thread!

Then again im sure i can find some Lotus seat runner bolts that will do the job!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
why pay when you can get them free! there not cheap bolts if you want quality! ;) Just tell Neil - or as you say rob them off lotus! LOL

SchwepTek™
Its not a groupbuy anymore mate. We managed to get a price for anyone that wants it.

If you read back through the thread, there is a guy called Neil at sixonetwo who will sort you out at £590 all in + £17 for stitching! :)

Speak to Sir Paul! ;)

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
It's not a group but anymore, just phone Neil at sixonetwo as it's a ClioSport members offer

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Its not a groupbuy anymore mate. We managed to get a price for anyone that wants it.

If you read back through the thread, there is a guy called Neil at sixonetwo who will sort you out at £590 all in + £17 for stitching! :)

Speak to Sir Paul! ;)

sir Paul :eek:

200sx S14a
If Renault welded the bolts in, then how do you get them off?

Also, the bolts you get with the 'Fixing Kit', wouldn't you want to weld them in place once tight? Id imagine they're welded to stop them vibrating loose and throwing you through your windscreen....

C

Clio_Craig

the standard ones are welded to the frames but fixed by bolts under thce car

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
no need for welding! most manufactures dont weld them in - just renault do for some reason!