ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GROUPBUY Interest: Cobra Daytona Package

SchwepTek™
A number of people have been interested in Cobra Daytona reclining bucket seats and so myself and Ollie1982 have been contacting a number of companies to see how much discount we can get if we were to set up a groupbuy.

Daytonas come in black, grey, red, blue (with alacantra patches) but they also come in leather, navy and tan for varying extra costs.

They usually sell for around £600 including Clio subframes and delivery.

126434-3.gif

We are hoping for a price of around £500 all in but before we get any confirmation we need to make a list to see how many people are interested.

1. Schweppy
2. Ollie1982

Last edited:
  Saab 93 Aero Wagon
You can get them in leather but on one of the sites we are dealing with it costs £220 per seat!!

oh, hang on... i think i read it wrong. Did you mean its £220 EXTRA for leather? lol

if thats the case, cross me out! :eek:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
You can get them in leather but on one of the sites we are dealing with it costs £220 per seat!!

thats a bargain!

sign me up for leather! :approve:

126434-3.gif

We are hoping for a price of around £500 all in but before we get any confirmation we need to make a list to see how many people are interested.

1. Schweppy
2. Ollie1982

Yes thats an extra £220 per seat ON TOP of the original price!

SchwepTek™
:S Thats £884 without subframes? Guess we will get discount on that tho. Or are you joking? LOL

SchwepTek™
No harder than clios. You will need different subframes tho which we can probs get hold of.

From Cobra website - All steel framed Cobra seats are base mounted using four M8 fixing points.

Basically, the old seat comes out, subframe is screwed in and seat screwed to subframe.

Last edited:
  Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Basically we are waiting for Cobra to come back to us and tonight i emailed a company called 2Modified that are based in Woking (http://www.2modified.com/)

They are the cheapest i've found so far.....and we are on their Group Discount list, so they may be able to better the prices on their website.

C

Clio_Craig

if not chaps try sixonetwo :) they are good, speak to marc or neil, very helpfull

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
We haven't had anything confirmed yet but im guessing it will be on whatever packages you wish to go for.

Again, this is just an idea of numbers....nothing set in stone yet.

Oh and they weigh in at about 14kgs per seat. About 1kg heavier than Misanos.

C

Clio_Craig

missano's are a brilliant seat to ;) but im to big for them lol
can come with the carbon fibre affect of the back

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
A number of people have been interested in Cobra Daytona reclining bucket seats and so myself and Ollie1982 have been contacting a number of companies to see how much discount we can get if we were to set up a groupbuy.

Daytonas come in black, grey, red, blue (with alacantra patches) but they also come in leather, navy and tan for varying extra costs.

They usually sell for around £600 including Clio subframes and delivery.

126434-3.gif

1. Schweppy
2. Ollie1982
3. Madhops87 (depending on colour options)

C

Clio_Craig

i have spoken to the guys that i got my seats from, and they are also interested in maybe giving discount to cliosport.net on cobra seats, if we can get some numbers drummed up, he has said the more numbers we get, the better discount they can offer, so its totally up 2 you guys

C

Clio_Craig

they can also offer and embroidary for the seats.
i think he said it was roughly about 17£ a seat

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Thanks for that Craig. As it stands at the moment, 2modified are cheaper than the others we have spoken with, even without any discount!

I have heard back from them about a group buy and they have said they can do a small discount for us, but they are actually the cheapest in the country so their margins are slim as it is.

For example, a pair of Cobra Daytonas from them are £442.
Subframes are approx £130 per pair so thats £572 all in without P+P.
Add another £25 approx for P+P.
What i really need is a number of definate interested people so please get your names down if you are!

1. Schweppy
2. Ollie1982

C

Clio_Craig

that price i gave you was for one set, im awaiting the group discount they can give us

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Thanks for that Craig. As it stands at the moment, 2modified are cheaper than the others we have spoken with, even without any discount!

I have heard back from them about a group buy and they have said they can do a small discount for us, but they are actually the cheapest in the country so their margins are slim as it is.

For example, a pair of Cobra Daytonas from them are £442.
Subframes are approx £130 per pair so thats £572 all in without P+P.
Add another £25 approx for P+P.
What i really need is a number of definate interested people so please get your names down if you are!

1. Schweppy
2. Ollie1982
4 Warren4

I have a few questions,
any info on different options ?? What colours do they come in ? Anyone got a pic of leather ones ??

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
To answer questions you have in regards to seat options, colours etc please feel free to do some research of your own.

The website we may be dealing with is www.2modified.com.
As for leather, you will be looking at about £220 per seat ON TOP of the normal seat price.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
:bump: this as more than 4 people (definates) will be needed for a decent discount to take place. Mandy is trying to get a decent direct discount, but we will need significant numbers than 4! So those that want in...get your names down and see where we can go from there!

1. Schweppy
2. Ollie1982
4 Warren4

Remember, if we are going direct, we can get literally anything that Cobra do. although certain options may cost more (such as leather).

C

Clio_Craig

rite guys, i have been in contact with sixonetwo for you all, they ave said that they have worked out a price that they can offer to any member on the forum, (no group buy needed) so where as with the other companies, you might need a certain ammount of ppl to get the discount, but with this discount, its just purely done on being a member on here

Price is £590.00 which includes
2 x cobra daytona's in rock fabric for vinyl
2 x cobra clio subframes
and also this includes delivery

Personalisation of up to 15 letters (including spaces) is also available for £17 extra per seat.

Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
rite guys, i have been in contact with sixonetwo for you all, they ave said that they have worked out a price that they can offer to any member on the forum, (no group buy needed) so where as with the other companies, you might need a certain ammount of ppl to get the discount, but with this discount, its just purely done on being a member on here

Price is £590.00 which includes
2 x cobra daytona's in rock fabric for vinyl
2 x cobra clio subframes
and also this includes delivery

Personalisation of up to 15 letters (including spaces) is also available for £17 extra per seat.

Craig

Thats not bad ;)

C

Clio_Craig

it does from what he explained to me on the phone :)

Bargain to be had :D

80MPG BEEZA
No harder than clios. You will need different subframes tho which we can probs get hold of.

From Cobra website - All steel framed Cobra seats are base mounted using four M8 fixing points.

Basically, the old seat comes out, subframe is screwed in and seat screwed to subframe.

these are bottom mounted seats so you will bolt the seat to the frame and then bolt the frame to the floor :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
"SportSeats4U Sales Team have just got back to me saying that we have a very cheap deal - but are looking at what they can do (for price quantity etc) Good work Craig! :)