ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GROUPBUY Interest: Cobra Daytona Package

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
I'm interested if people are still up for the group buy.

Anyone got any samples of the different colour options? A pdf or somethin?

RallyXmad, what will the Cup172 look like and where will it be on the seat? If its just in some shinidey font all the same, I can see it looking a bit cheap.

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
It's not a group buy so much now, sizonetwo are doing the offer to any ClioSport member.

davM - the Cup172 will be the same as the badge on the side of the car (silver and yellow) situated just below the harness grommets in the top of the seat.

I have no colour pics but there is a very recent thread on here where someone has the Daytonas in leather. I'm getting the same colours but not leather.

C

Clio_Craig

he also has a price with the cup logo stitched in aswell i think for you guys

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
ive just got to ring my ins company to ask how much (not that thatll make a lot of difference LOL) and id like to sit in one before i order :eek:

RallyxMad let me know how it goes please! ;)

C

Clio_Craig

that is because he hasnt had a standard font, he has had the actual 2 colour cup 172 logo done

White Sti Hatch
im intrested but unsure still at the same time.....would these fit into a Mk3 and also what will happen with the tilt function for getting into the rear seats ??

Sorry if its been asked before.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
im intrested but unsure still at the same time.....would these fit into a Mk3 and also what will happen with the tilt function for getting into the rear seats ??

Sorry if its been asked before.

there on sliders!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
the handel is at the side i think! the buy is going ahead now! just contact neil :)

White Sti Hatch
Oh well ill have to pass then havent got the funds atm and unsure when i would...Cheers for the help neway bud

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
How much lower do you think you sit with the cobra subframes and daytona :S rather than the standard seats!

The recaros was obviously 10mm lower?? anywone know please

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
It was 590 as per ClioSport price, £18 per logo and £40 setup cost for the logo. Knowing my luck you lot won't get a setup cost for Cup172 logos as I've paid it lol!

Neil reckons 7-10 days depending on how bust they are. Hopefully 7 tho! Should look really cool

C

Clio_Craig

pleased im good for something lol
did neil show you the logo that is being sticthed ??

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
Thanks Craig. Good effort by you and anyone else involved to get it sorted. I emailed him a pic of my Cup172 badge on the car so they are copying that

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
goodo! was really wanting in on this but ive run out of money for the next couple of months as tyres are due joys! also want to see the different colours as i didnt know what looked closer to standard. grey or black!

hope they go in alright!!!

Should look good but think I'm going to get buckets instead.

Anyone want to set up something similar but with buckets such as the imola's?

My trusty lil 182 :)
Yep, i'd be interested in that, looking at getting 1 imola and 1 imola gt + sidemounts. Just about to start emailing round for some prices....

Ah nice one mate. I'd be after 2 imola's, sidemounts + subframes in Kevlar hopefully or Blackrock With Bluerock or Greyrock Centres. With the Cup172 badge as well!

Let me know how you get on.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Ordered mine today. Blackrock with anthracite patches and Cup172 logo's on both.

2 weeks till delivery tho....booo!

C

Clio_Craig

coz they are made from scratch with the logo, frames have to be made,
2 weeks is not very long

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
2Modified are on my doorstep but this price with everything including the Cup172 stiching and delivery was too good to pass up

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
126434-3.gif

2 x cobra daytona's in Black Rock Fabric suede (anthracite)