ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Track Cup - Back To Basics

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
No all the standard wiring will be coming out , will have some buttons on the wheel then the ones on the panel for ecu , start.,auxciliarys ,main lights.

vroomtshh

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi
No all the standard wiring will be coming out , will have some buttons on the wheel then the ones on the panel for ecu , start.,auxciliarys ,main lights.
You just using the panel via a relay for starting then? I'm trying to figure out what to do with mine.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
I had looked at those membrane panels before, opted against it as from memory each channel could only handle 10amps
Yup 10 amp per channel , I'm going to run relays for the bigger draws.
Will probably also go to LED bulbs to cut the draw down. Would think the wiper motor will probably be the biggest draw

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Some progress made tonight , dash2 mounted and buttons wired. I powered it up of a 9v battery to test if I can see the screen ok from my seat.

20190207_193256.jpg
20190207_194900.jpg

Also made up a bracket for the alternator tensioner , I had to do away with the cup mount as the cup racer engine mount uses the same bolts

20190207_195145.jpg

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
I've now got the car wired for lights, wipers, indicators, rear fog along with tell tale lights on the dash and also tested the starter.
Powering up the omex, fuel pump and rad fan will have to wait until next time I'm home but I'm happy with the progress as I hate wiring.

I have 4 relays , and a small fuse box these control indicators, fuel pump ,ones and aux functions.

I still need to get a plug to use for the gear output from the sadev and also wire in the gear cut function for the ones

20190210_172944.jpg
20190209_170609.jpg
20190210_172921.jpg

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone know the size of the water hose that goes onto the heater matrix bulkhead connector ??

Im going to have to make/buy something to cross over from these hoses down to the 13mm hoses inside the car going to my heater , also going ot have to make a new bulkhead penetration as my shifter now runs though the old space.