ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got some New wheels! 20+ Pics

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Average.

Only joking adam mate, looks lovely!!!

Not seen you in a while, since the motor show i think.

Hows things?

I used self tapping screw, about 8 of them and just screwed it into my bumper lol then used shitloads of back to black and shoe polish to get it to look black as they come looking grey!

yeh best thing to use is self tappers

line the middle of the splitter up with the middle of the bumper

then work your way down with the screws to the end of the bumper

your best to take off the wheels so you can get the splitter to fit exactly

then cut off the ends that stick out with a hack saw

job done :D

t3 corolla 116bhp
not usually that fussed on turinis tbh but your motor looks made for them. absolutely perfect!

quick question, what sidelights (presumably LEDs) do you have in? i have some xenons in but am currently a memberf of the "no sidelights club" lol

top work again mate !

not usually that fussed on turinis tbh but your motor looks made for them. absolutely perfect!

quick question, what sidelights (presumably LEDs) do you have in? i have some xenons in but am currently a memberf of the "no sidelights club" lol

top work again mate !

lol I used to be part of that club, still quite like it actually... Mine are xenon white 501 w5w sidelight bulbs. I think I got them from ebay or a website... just search for the fitment and xenon white, i've tried 2 lots though, these match perfectly now.

Thats a truely stunning clio! I would own that regardless of the fact its not a sport!

Haha cheers dude, It's all going into/onto a monaco 172 next year hopefully so then atleast it will look good and also have the better engine ;)

Adam

how much did those wheels set you back? are they 15''? and whats your car lowerd by front and back if you dont mind me asking?