ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got some New wheels! 20+ Pics

Bought these from DazRsi last week exactly as you see them now! Went and took some pictures yesterday as it was such a nice day :)

Don't post many pictures so hope you like!

This is what my car used to look like....

IMG_0197-1.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

and now..... :D

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

....Sorry for the whoring lol I don't usually post up pics so thought why not post s**t loads!! :approve:

Adam

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
liked it alot before but now its mint. seats look nice aswell

Golf R soon...
Looks great! Great location!

Got to love anthracite turinis! :)

No photos of the rear of the car though, how come?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks far better than those repainted standard wheels. Don't think you can get much better than Turini's on 1*2's tbh.

I like the caliper colour behind the wheels to...

wait and see ;)
looks great adam mate, the turinis and cf bonnet have made a real difference to the cars appearence

Cheers for the comments yo!

- Tyres had only just been put on that day so musn't of been to high + I was parked queer

- Matt! The turini club is awesome!

- Not sure why no rear pics Daz lol just seem to love the front stance so couldn't stop taking them!

- Calipers painted same day so FRESH!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Looks laaavly. Those were the wheels I was having a gander at, gutted I missed 'em! :(

Renault Clio 1.2
fair play to you mate, best 172 rep i've seen. and with those alloys and it being lowered it looks really smart and sporty.

Ian

Focus TDCi
If I can get my car to a similar standard to yours I'll be more than happy Adam! Looks great mate.

Edit: You not coming along to the karting or Alton Towers?

Haha oh Winston! ;)

Leon Cupra R is gonna have to wait till insurance doesn't dry rape me... then we should see some BBS lemans on there! Yum.