ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got a new camera so took some new pics

Audi TT 225 Quattro
thought id post a few pics as i just got a new camera, opinions welcome;)
DSCF0942.jpg

DSCF0946.jpg

DSCF0952.jpg

new rims to b fitted for winter when i get the other 1 back from refurb
DSCF0956.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
where did u get the willy wheels refurb'd? looks a quality job. nice motor btw.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
the 3 wheels in the pic r how they came, 4th wheel i got had to b refured as the colour was very faded, did'nt think the other 3 needed doing. ill post up some pics when i get the other wheel back. ( its getting refurbed at ash wheels and tyres on the a12)

RS 200
picprops.gif

Easy to find out picture information as long as it hasnt gone through any editing software and then re saved. Get the picture that is straight from a camera into windows and go to the properties, select summary and go advanced.

Image above is of one of your images.

Chris

Audi TT 225 Quattro
thanks for all comments people:D the wheels will be on again when the weather gets abit better but for now want to try some lighter wheels.( 17's probley weigh about 20kg with tyre compared to the willy wheels which weigh about 14kg :D ) im a bit shocked that some people don't like the willy wheels:S but each to there own....

Golf GTI 1.8T
Cheers for the tip telfords, didn't realise that info was transfered, interesting. Jay where abouts you from?

jay s said:
thanks for all comments people:D the wheels will be on again when the weather gets abit better but for now want to try some lighter wheels.( 17's probley weigh about 20kg with tyre compared to the willy wheels which weigh about 14kg :D ) im a bit shocked that some people don't like the willy wheels:S but each to there own....

shocked?! im f'n bewildered, willy wheels are awesome