ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye Meg, Hello 197...........

Broken Diesel Megane :(
well as some of you may know, i decided to trade in the baked bean that was my megane 225.

i picked this up off dan (superfastdan) about 4 weeks ago, and am loving it :D

yes, i miss the low down torque of the meg, but the revvy engine and shear handling capabilities of the 197, more than make up for it imo.

anyway, here are some pics of my 197 opinions welcome. :eek:

spec:

197 in ultra red
white speedline wheels
extra tinted windows
recaros
ipod dock
decals (not an option, but as its a dealer car, i opted to leave them on)
also has a spoiler

2007_1114darrenscar0006-1.jpg

2007_1114darrenscar0037.jpg

2007_1114darrenscar0044.jpg

2007_1114darrenscar0066.jpg

2007_1114darrenscar0069.jpg

2007_1114darrenscar0029.jpg

2007_1114darrenscar0052.jpg

cheers guys :D

M

mini-valver

Not much for the decals TBH but I think thye are 'growers'. Love the 197, very jealous!

cheers guys, i dont actually have any better pics as it pissed of rain for last week. typical lol.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Intresting, to many stickers but wheels are very cool

Congratulations

Golf R soon...
Thats different! Nice though!

I would personally remove all the stickers, would look better IMO! :)

well if the stickers werent there, it would look like every other one on the road. will at least keep them on til after winter, if anything to protect the paint lol

no mate, wasnt taking offence to it, was just giving my reasons for why i wanted them. dont worry bout it, all opinions welcome :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Stickers look good! I wasn't sure at first, but they do look good!

Came up well...Well 99% of it did.

I can see my legs!

Renaultsport Clio 197
i don't normaly like red, but with white wheels and tinted windows, it looks great.

Stickers...imho a bit chav... but it's just me :)

enjoy the car, trash it and don't feel sorry.

Only when you've parked it after a hard drive and it smells funny and makes all kinds of poping and skreeching sounds....you've driven it properly :D

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one mate. It looks great.

I reckon the stickers are a grower too. First thing i though was "what's with those huge stickers?!" but by the next pic i realised they look alright.

Turbo LY R27
I think that looks awsome! I picked up my LY R27 on monday, wicked cars so much fun! They are so quick through the gears as well, i dont think the low down tourqe is that bad, mine seems quite strong, revs so freely!

As for the stickers i think there a bit like marmite....you either love them...or hate em.

I dont like marmite but love the stickers! left them all on my r27 to!!
Enloy matey!
:)

SchwepTek™
Love it and the stickers look awesome.....defo makes it unique!!!

I dribbled everytime i saw it outside Cooks when Dan had it.