ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye Cliosport.net, Its been a good few years.

J

jakm15

Ive been on CS since i got my first ever car when i passed my test at 17. Ive had my 1.2 8v for 2 and a half years and its been a great car ive had some really memorable times in it both good and bad. Id like to say thanks to all the people who have helped me over the years with my problems etc you have been a big help.

Ive got a few more days with my clio then i pick my new car up on thurdsay. A red 1.6 Fiesta Zetec-s CANT WAIT! it wont be a full goodbye to my clio as im giving it to my girlfriend at uni as she needs a car on her work placement, id rather see her get some good use out of it that sell it for a £1000 as ive spent alot of time and money on it.

Heres my replacement.

318610.jpg

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Decent upgrade mate, needs a bit of CC though;)

You'll still be on here mate. I'm member on numerous car forums, but keep coming back to this one. Just renewed membership, and haven't had a Clio since last August!! It's see you soon not goodbye.

You'll be putting a 'had a race with a 172 and not much in it' post up before long anyway:rasp:

Stripped yozza'd cup

You'll still be on here mate. I'm member on numerous car forums, but keep coming back to this one. Just renewed membership, and haven't had a Clio since last August!! It's see you soon not goodbye.

You'll be putting a 'had a race with a 172 and it crapped all over me' post up before long anyway:rasp:

'tis a nice car though... nearly bought one myself.

J

jakm15

You'll be putting a 'had a race with a 172 and not much in it' post up before long anyway:rasp:

yeah true its a good forum, nooo ill be sensible only the occasional little blast when the times right :)

No need to leave the dotnet !

You'll be back ... :evil:

true ;)

'tis a nice car though... nearly bought one myself.

thanks, cant wait.

Yeah when buying my last car I narrowed it down to a Fezza ST or the 182. 182 took it in the end simply cos it was quicker. Loved the look of the Ford though. Looks better than the Clio IMO.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Yeah when buying my last car I narrowed it down to a Fezza ST or the 182. 182 took it in the end simply cos it was quicker. Loved the look of the Ford though. Looks better than the Clio IMO.

Not sure about 'better' but it's very close.... Lovely looking cars them.... The insurance cost was the thing that nearly sold one to me. Fiesta ST, group 13, winner!

J

jakm15

anything bigger that a 1.6 was just to expensive insurance/running costs i think the ZS is the best car you can get at 19

Mk1 16v 172 hybrid
I had a ZS but in black they are really good round corners. i will look out for you coz i live near wigan so if a blue clio 182 that is super low gives you a flash that is me lol

Stripped yozza'd cup
I had a ZS but in black they are really good round corners. i will look out for you coz i live near wigan so if a blue clio 182 that is super low gives you a flash that is me lol

I wish I'd known that black cars cornered better before I bought my blue one....

J

jakm15

just flashed you out today, you were turning onto a drive near spinners i was in a red ZS