ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good price???

seen this on the bay

Linky

is this a good price or will it be cheaper to import from autopia??

just im not really into importing stuff cos of the duties and things like that.

really need to get myself a PC so i can do my car properly;)

cheaper to import chap, thats all he does, pm me for discount and import advice, ps shipping is trouble free and dont worry about tax either ;-)

106 GTi
I thought that early when I was looking at the exchange rates, don't really need anything at the moment, though a pot of Zymol Vintage would work out cheap(er) from the USA right now!

BMW M3
Nice one - may as well go for it, pretty much half price. We deffinately don't have to pay duty?

Mito Sportiva 135
I got the $210 package including a set of pads, demo disc and some polish, worked out to about £130 including postage.

Ordered on Sunday so should hopefully arrive today, how long does it normally take 182-Blue?

Cheers

takes 3-4 days to come usually, the pound is very good against the dollar too, so presently saving over £10 more than about 2 weeks ago, as i have said before i will provide anyone with the discount code , just pm me, i cant post it on the forum as some did that with my 25% one and it got withdrawn :-(