ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Golf VR6 race

your momma wasnt complaining when she spurted her love juices on my back seat,i kicked the sl*g out and sent her the cleaning bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.jking.

thats gotta be worth 3.

3-4.

Quote: Originally posted by mk1-gti on 28 February 2003

MAKE THAT 1-1 COS I OWN THE BEST/MINTEST/ORIGINAL MK1 GTI IN THE COUNTRY,NOT THE MARS RED 1.DO YOU OWN THE BEST RENAULT IN THE COUNTRY? JUS JOKIN,GOIN,GOIN,GONE.

1-1.
pic then!!!!

I still think the drk met grn MK1 is the best.....

i mean standard concourse/the condition.mine is without doubt 1 of or the best.

i have no pics of it yet cos they were in my daily driver mk2 which some b*****d petrol bombed.theres a few green ones all of which ive seen and all look good.do u mean the 1 with amil multi spokes?

Quote: Originally posted by mk1-gti on 28 February 2003

your momma wasnt complaining when she spurted her love juices on my back seat,i kicked the sl*g out and sent her the cleaning bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.jking.

thats gotta be worth 3.

3-4.

LOL...anyway...i somehow think your car will be appreciated more on your own forum....alll the very best

I used to have a golf VR6 quick & comfortable but when you drove it quickly it soon became a nose heavy wheel spinning pig.

Corrado VR6 now your talking.

MK1 very long it the tooth, good in its day but no match (in standard form) against todays hatches.