ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

glad to get rid of the bmw and back into a clio

well had a mk3 2008 clio turbo but it got destoyed in an evil ditch

so got myself a 99 bmw 3series is coupe. its just so different to drive rwd took a few days to get used to sliding about round roundabouts and things when i didnt want it to but got used to that in a few days. good fun now lol. nice looking car but will be glad to get the new clio in a week or so.

im only 18 and been driving since augest so not bad. 2 brand new clios and a bmw

ya wasnt happy when i crashed alot of money lost but oh well

miss the feel of the turbo. although the bms meant to be a brave bit quicker 0-60 i honestly believe the clio was quicker

felt quicker neway

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

so got myself a 99 bmw 3series is coupe. its just so different to drive rwd took a few days to get used to sliding about round roundabouts and things when i didnt want it to but got used to that in a few days. good fun now lol. nice looking car but will be glad to get the new clio in a week or so.

im only 18 and been driving since augest so not bad. 2 brand new clios and a bmw

lol at evil ditch, did it jump out at you then? ;)

2008 Albi 197
Sensible cars to get in after you've just passed I must say...

Did you do spelling at school?

id have held out a bit longer an got the facelifted clio but then again the current ones better looking you getting another dynamique tce ?

pmsl you taking the piss? wait till uve drove a REAL turbo car ;)

never driven a car that is properly rapid but have driven a few pretty quick cars. mk2 golf gti with a mk4 engine was a fun wee car and a gt starlet both great fun to drive. but i find cars without a turbo just dont seem as fun. drove my dads old bmw 335 and although its quick it just didnt seem as rapid as it was.

my work well i have 2jobs i dig graves which is actaully really good pay double time saturday and triple time sunday also help with my mums business of selling turkish homes. also sell anything i can make a bit of cash on.

Clio 197 08

Lol, the common side effect of a lead foot at 18! Doesnt do this if you dont put your foot down mid corner!!

Lol, the common side effect of a lead foot at 18! Doesnt do this if you dont put your foot down mid corner!!

classic misjudgement. yes im 18 and thats all you got right. my foot wasnt down think i was doin 40-45mph went over a hill back end slide out on black ice and pinballed my car off each side of a country road.

Clio 197 08
classic misjudgement. yes im 18 and thats all you got right. my foot wasnt down think i was doin 40-45mph went over a hill back end slide out on black ice and pinballed my car off each side of a country road.

No i was on about you sliding round roundabouts in a RWD BMW not you ditching a FWD 1.2 tce clio

No i was on about you sliding round roundabouts in a RWD BMW not you ditching a FWD 1.2 tce clio

nah the asb is broke in the car so its a bit ropey sometimes. got used to it now. just dont see the point in a car that is rwd unless its got alot of power that would be a disaster in a fwd car (astra and corsa vxr)

both cars are a disaster to drive. although never driven the astra vxr have had a go in the artic corsa and its a bit mad round a track. dont handle all that great but fookin rapid car

M2 Competition
You've been driving no time at all and have binned a clio, and almost binned a bmw.

The lesson to learn with car number 3 is...