ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gilestone Campsite, nr Brecon, South Wales, Ph2 blue 1*2

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
You drive past me flashing and giving me the thumbs up on friday (bit delayed I know)! I waved back in my Ph2 Iceberg 172. Was camping there for the weekend :D

There's loads of Clio Sport's in South Wales!!

Pug 205 gti
i live 2 mins away from that campsite! i was in the next village a few miles away in the pub all weekend an i saw a few go past. i'v got 2 mates with cups an a mate with an iceberg who live within 6 miles

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
Haha there really is loads round there!!

I also has a tussle on the dual carriageway between Brecon and the campsite with another blue Ph2. He had bigger balls/knew the road better/both of above then me though!! I backed off..... think it had white or yellow wheels of come sort and a big twin stainless back box.

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
Also remember seeing another Ph2 Iceberg 182 parked on some grass all weekend on the side of the same dual carriageway?

Pug 205 gti
yeah i know them both.
the cup has got white wheels with yellow details. he knows how to drive it + he's a bit tapped in the head!