ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ghost Recon : Future Soldier

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Official trailer :

Demo gameplay footage. Looks superb, IMO. Have a watch all the way through :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Will have to watch the second video when my internet stops being homo!
Got the first video from the playstation store a few months back. Looks amazing really. Hope the gameplay is as good as the trailer suggests.
Is there a relese date yet?

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I thought it was January 2011, not March, but then I never know if it's the American MM/DD/YY or English DD/MM/YY.

Either way, it looks great. Love the sniper shots in the second vid, especially on the chopper pilot.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The very first Ghost Recon games were a test of patience, patience, not smashing the PC to bits, and patience. As all the enemies spawned on the map in the same location, it was just down to the player to learn where they were. However, large amounts of trees and undergrowth made that process of learning really quite frustrating.

The newer Ghost Recon games were much better - in particular with the ammo and health issues carried from one map to the next. Hopefully this wll live up to the series standard. :)

D.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
i think the ghost idea is going to make it easy and boring wheres the fun in walking around invisible shooting enemies?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
The GRAW's were epic, my first online shooters and tbh much better than COD IMO.

Looking forward to this!

Hope this is good.

I loved GRAW2. 4 player split screen online, I used to have epic Friday nights at mine.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've just been in to fab/1 snd they have nothing on a release date yet.
Shame as I was hoping to get it next next month.

Fabia VRS
OMFG that looks SO GOOD

in the last ghost recon games i wasnt that impressed with graphics, but that looks fantastic! i will deff be buying that!

Beta is on, can only get it for PS3 myself but would of preferred to try it on the box..
Must say, it's a lush game, bit of a funny cover system, but once used to it, it's pretty enjoyable!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I played the Beta last week and really didn't enjoy it. Might give it another go but as it stands, I won't be paying full price for it when it's released.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Anyone!?

They've done a short film for it too which was pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-wAzlqzXH0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

On my phone.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Noones got it!

Looks pretty good, I <3 GRAW 1 and 2.

They were seriously good. Proper shooters before COD came along.

Yaris Hybrid
Currently waiting for the PC release. Undecided yet so interested to hear how the console boys found the single player campaign. I like easy games tbh and I like the "easy" mode to actually be easy so any info on that would be great.

I played the recon games on the original Xbox but the only one I played on 360 was the original Advanced Warfighter or whatever it was called. I felt that sucked due to inconsistent difficulty. I remember some missions I died and died and died despite playing it superbly on many attempts. Then I'd give up and just play really sh*t and not hit a sausage and somehow I'd succeed and clear the mission.... DONT WANT.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
All about XBL for me on the GRAWS.

The coop missions with groups of mates on HC and the hardest setting were amazing.

Such good games. Certainly tempted by this.

1.8 Civic EX
I'm sooo tempted to buy this but have far too many unfinished game on the go, just can't justify it.

I didn't really gel with the first two, only played the single player missions on them and even then I cheated just to get them finished lol

Think I'll wait till it hits the £25 mark.

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Bought this yesterday. I think it's amazing! Such a good game. It's been a while since I've enjoyed a game as much as this one. Anybody thinking about getting it, definately should. Honestly, I really don't think that anybody would be disappointed with it.