ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gear Stick Gaiter

Hi All,

My gear stick gaiter has become seperated at the bottom, near the plastic, i have tried to clip it back into place but the only clip is at the front and so the back keeps poping back out when i change gear, has any one elso had this problem? is there meant to be a clip on the back of it or do i just glue it down? also, if anyone else has had a problem like this, did they replace it with a new one and if so, how much and where from. Its a 172 BTW

Cheers

Clio 1.2 16v Mk2Ph2
I just had a similar problem on my mk2 1.2. Except it was the plastic clip on mine that broke. Renault had one in stock and it was £4.80 including VAT. So cheap fix!! I would imagine 172 proce would be similar.

cool i need one as well, did araldite it but there wasnt really a surface to stick too and was worried about gluing near the gearbox.

looks like i need to go to renault for yet another thing!!

jamie