ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gaz gha coilovers on track

Evening guys

Just seeing if anyone is running Gaz Gha coilovers on track, and what their thoughts are on them.
Just weighing up my options, will only be doing the odd TD now as have a new edition on the way so sort of on a budget to

Cheers in advance scott

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Evening guys

Just seeing if anyone is running Gaz Gha coilovers on track, and what their thoughts are on them.
Just weighing up my options, will only be doing the odd TD now as have a new edition on the way so sort of on a budget to

Cheers in advance scott
Hi mate,

I have these and at Knockhill the Clio goes really well with them, keep thinking about an upgrading them, but so far never failed and don't see the need to change at all!

Clio Cup
Running the coil overs on the front - Spax shocks on the rear with the springs that came with the Coils
Do the job , didnt break the bank , could probably d with upping the spring rates but all in all found them to be fine

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Have you looked at BC racing coilovers? They have an option for upping the spring rates if you're getting them new, assume you can get the springs separately as well though.

Gaz also have the option of spring rates I believe.

The biggest win for Gaz for me is the servicing, had my rear shocks serviced/fixed and rear springs replaced. The bill was under £100 and the turn around was under 5days, cant knock them for that!