ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gatwick used car centre - clios for sale

Mountune Tractor
Anyone had any dealings with this lot?
They have 3 172's for sale and am pondering whether or not to go the 40 miles to have a look? They seem legit and the cars look good but you never know until you go there.
Cheers.

54 plate, Arctic Blue 182
Ive had dealings with them

Cars are turd, told me car was mint, no it werent, dents on every panel, deep scratches no SH, low on oil.... shall i carry on? this was 3 seperate cars, 2 172s and a leon (when i was hunting cars)

I said its well over priced and his response is i sell em at this price all day long and wont budge so i walked (cars were rubbish anyway) 5 months later both cars unsold!

take from that what you please :)

WANTED Arctic 182
I've seen the cars at that garage. They're not that bad. As far as I can remember the Monaco was pretty mint. I could pop over there one day and let you know if you like? Only a 10 min drive from my house.

Mountune Tractor
Ive had dealings with them

Cars are turd, told me car was mint, no it werent, dents on every panel, deep scratches no SH, low on oil.... shall i carry on? this was 3 seperate cars, 2 172s and a leon (when i was hunting cars)

I said its well over priced and his response is i sell em at this price all day long and wont budge so i walked (cars were rubbish anyway) 5 months later both cars unsold!

take from that what you please :)

How long ago was this mate?

I've seen the cars at that garage. They're not that bad. As far as I can remember the Monaco was pretty mint. I could pop over there one day and let you know if you like? Only a 10 min drive from my house.

Yeah the Monaco looks like a good car, will give you a shout if I can't make it myself. Appreciate that.

Its only 40 miles, go and take a look yourself!

Dan - I'm a lazy fooker :rasp:

Clio MK3 Work in progress
I had a look there when i was car hunting, they were ok really, just a litle overpriced. Although i did ask if they would do a service and that first, and the salesman said no, the just check them over.

Mountune Tractor
I had a look there when i was car hunting, they were ok really, just a litle overpriced. Although i did ask if they would do a service and that first, and the salesman said no, the just check them over.

Yeah definitely overpriced. Previous posts suggest they won't be willing to budge either.

54 plate, Arctic Blue 182
i was there in febuary this year.

and BULLSH*** about services (from his part) the garage next door does all his work as they were shifting cars in and out of there for the length of me being there and he told me they would do a cambelt change etc on the clio for sub 200 lol I laughed and he didnt react and walked off for a bit :rasp:

WANTED Arctic 182
The cars they have do tend to stay there for a long time. If they don't take offers on the ones that are there at the moment, I can see them being there for a long long time!