ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nightfire Oakerthorpe Tonight

browno

ClioSport Club Member

Saw a black dynamique tonight going past the Anchor in Oakerthorpe with lots of multicoloured neons under it, and a big cliosport sticker in the back window.. Assume it was nightfire, as I think youre in the area?
We in my brothers 172, having a few drinks out the front of the pub...
Am not a massive fan of lighting myself (too heavy!), but have to admit that the car looked impressive compared to the majority of cars you see with neons. Did like the colour changes as you went off up the hill too!
Mental night at the anchor tonight! Lots of mad bikers! (and a few pints of Monkmans Slaughter - 6% fantastic!)

Was me :D Went past a few times tonight, tried to find my neighbour but have no idea where he was. He had the yellow hummer parked on the road around 8:30ish

browno

ClioSport Club Member

Yeah. saw the hummer although he left early... guess he probably had to get to a petrol station on the way home lol;)! Nah, seriously theyre cool motors - although more suited to US roads!
Im up there most weeks at the mo, and seen a few other clios around recently - we should probably try to sort a proper meet one of these weeks? Seems like there are a few folks on here in the area...

golf r32 dsg

browno... was u in peacock tonight??? seen ya if ya was i was sittin on benches i gots a silver 182!

were u from?

browno

ClioSport Club Member

Afraid not mate - just did the anchor Thurs. (and was in brothers iceberg 172)...
I live in Belper - so nice and local...

Theres an identical black 182 to mine on an 04 at the bottom of my road (hes not quite as loud though :cool:!)

golf r32 dsg

yer probs him then mate! im from alfreton...

not as loud u got a new exhaust on yours?? i got a prospeed on myn.....

im savin 4 a v6 at min

FF Arctic Blue 182

I passed you the other day nightfire then if thats your clio with tha huuge cliosport sticka in the back window.