ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gas Performance FCS 2007 pictures.

As many will know we attended this show as a trader for the very first time. I was very pleased with how it went, i decided against taking masses of stock as i was able to shut up the car and go look around the show myself later in the day. I managed to take around 350 photos before i got called back to the stand, ive created an online gallery on our website to show you the best of them.

1st, select the 2007 album, then there are 3 ways to navigate.

1. it will play itself very slowly.
2. change the pics by selecting which one you want from the thumbnails below.
3. The plus & minus icons will change pics one at a time, the arrows a page at a time.

Can i just say a massive thanks to Paul, Jo, Rich and Tim for helping out and making our first show as a trader less daunting than i expected. Id also like to thank all those that took time to come and talk to us.

here are the pictures anyway, enjoy.

http://www.gasperformance.co.uk/gallery/gallery.html

thanks

Russel

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not bad...1st time i've been on the site too! thumbs up!

Never heard that mix before either...:)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
yours mate, it was all hidden away in the tent
edit: aha theres a couple at the end of your set of photo's, i love the ph-eurp stickers but strangely preferred it when you didn't have the grille in your bumper

heres a few.

next show we will have a bigger stand, with cars on show..

DSC00620.JPG

front.jpg

fronta.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
sweet cheers. cable tie would hold the CAF trumpet there ;) I had a quick word with Paul about your new units so just let me know when your up and running and I'll come across in the Suzuki :D

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
nice mmeting ya rus
shame i had to bring my dad, but i kinda need him untill i can drive

never noticed the bootlid on yours! looks damn sweet

cant see it russ but comp at home has just been wiped so has no info on it for playing s**t lol

great day, just get your arse over so i can PC it!! dont forget im away for 4 weeks as of friday lad

jamie

Chocolate Bar™
didnt realise your site was up and running :eek:

some cracking pics there, and site looks like a gun'un!

1 Series Coupe
nice pics russ! Loved your car mate! Nice to meet you, and cheers for bringing the coilovers with you! They weighed a tonne!!

didnt realise your site was up and running :eek:

some cracking pics there, and site looks like a gun'un!

it is apart from the shop, which im on with now.

nice pics russ! Loved your car mate! Nice to meet you, and cheers for bringing the coilovers with you! They weighed a tonne!!

no probs, took a few sets with me so you can imagine how low my car was on the way down.!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
love it

the site's coming on very well now too fella!

good to see you again too, even if i had to shout you from the top of the grandstand. lol

love it

the site's coming on very well now too fella!

good to see you again too, even if i had to shout you from the top of the grandstand. lol

thanks chris, i would have talked more but couldnt leave the paddock really, i did for a bit later on but didnt even get to the CS stand. :dapprove:

lol yes russ good to see you, a few times in fact, ill be placing a order very soon :p

no probs, i was going to come talk at the end until the rain decided to come down.

what you gonna be selling on your website russ? euro style parts?

everything really.

Alloys, suspension, engine parts, re-maps, engine tuning, interior and exterior styling.

email me if you have anything imparticular you want while the sites ready.

yeah don't worry about it fella, it was pretty much the same for me too, spent most of the day in the pit area... although I did manage to get an hours sleep in and wondered about for 2 hours when everyone thought I'd gone missing... I must have been in some sleep deprived daze lol

that show has enough going on to stretch over the whole weekend i reckon. Was an amazing venue, by the time id talked to people and got out into where the owners clubs were some were already leaving. Should be over 2 days now i think.

The paddock was where it was at, we are getting one of those pit garages next year. GDI's and that one with the Scalextric setup were awesome.

yeah time certainly seemed to go by quickly, was up at some daft hour (5ish I think???) and then there for early doors to set everything up, was fooked but the day flew by!

You deffo want a pit garage, they are where it's at! I think we got lucky with the double roomer, there's no way we'd have been able to put all the cars and stands up in one, let alone cope with all the people coming in and out all day... had quite a crowd for most of the day, was good fun though, I got to eat lots of sweets :D

i grabbed a few black jacks when i went past! lol

Was a bit of a rush job but was pleased with how it went, next year we will have a number of cars on our stand and in one of those pit garages.

I wanted to see the JetMan but missed him... bah!

hehe, I was battering the nana Mojo's mostly, straying once as far as the burger van to see if I could contract typhoid!

1st year is a learning experience, just write down the good an bad points and work out what you can realistically do then just implement it. We were really pleased with ours, but there's still a few things to improve on that Andy will be addressing for next years show... It's all fun though :)

Yeah i missed the fucker twice as well! Gutted!!! only seemed to last about 10 seconds too???