ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gas Performance FCS 2007 pictures.

not really a jetman then, why cant he fly around? lol

ive seen a phone vid and he didnt go above 5 metres.

Ive made some mental notes, if it stays there next year which it will do i guess i will be making a bigger effort. Ive seen the standard but i didnt want to be stuck around a stall all day so didnt take much stock, and guess what, i was around my stand all day.

Need some employees for the show i reckon, couple of nice frillys. lol

i was thinking of asking me mum... lol

Seriously tho, if they dont pass the looks test with me they aint going near my stand. Some real horror storys waling about. lol

Audi TT 225
Next year me and tim will come in borat mankini's and lusty orange tans to advertise for ya russ ;)

Audi TT 225
Hey it cost a lot of money to get it like that!

Was good to meet you Russ, car was stunning, next time get us some gas t-shirts and some fake breasts so we can advertise as we're walking about :D

Audi TT 225
Yeah man!
If I still dont have my car Tim can take me in his new R26 so I wont be so knackered for that one lol The 4am start killed me off man but was still a good day :D
Should have made flyers for yourself as well we woulda given em out

well it would have been a waste as we are moving address soon so there was no point, next show will have some with our new unit on.

Audi TT 225
Ah makes sense. I'll pimp out the pile of stickers at the local meets ;)
Best order me ticket for trax asap!

I'll give you a shout about those seats when I get something to put them in ;)

Audi TT 225
Nope affraid not :dapprove:
But when I do I want a set of those buckets they were mint fair play, even tho the driving position was a tad awkward with my long legs lol

M

mini-valver

Good meeting you again fella even if I did have to hand you £60 :(
The boot looks mint!

Nice meeting you and Tim too Rich!

was a good day - glad the weather held off and was good talking cars for the day

need to take some tables next time definately so we have less of the car boot sale effect going on!

met loads of cool people and generally had a good day - saw every different coloured R26 megane as well which was cool!

thanks for brining my dump valve along as well Russ - shall have a look at the site now

thanks for coming Tim, i enjoyed your company, was rushing about a bit tho!!

As for the tables your right, need to bring a Van with us next time.

Still the cage framed the bits nicely.!

Black 172 MK2
Ph-Euro i like ;) i was going to come say hi as iv now bought a few items from you, thought it would be nice to have a face to all the dealings but when i came over no was around the tent :s

Ph-Euro i like ;) i was going to come say hi as iv now bought a few items from you, thought it would be nice to have a face to all the dealings but when i came over no was around the tent :s

just my bit of fun!

i was maybe off taking pics somewhere, ill be at Trax tho. come say hi..